• KissTheBlade - October 31, 2010 11:27 a.m.

Nevermind. I think I know now what you mean.
  • KissTheBlade - October 31, 2010 8:25 a.m.

If there is no option for a 2nd playthrough using your current upgraded characters and weapons etc, I dont understand what's meant by the statement in the descrption of how to beat the Giant Cactaur: "He can hit a party member for approximately 10,000 HP worth of damage –which is probably enough to one-shot you if you're on your first playthrough. To put it succinctly: You'll probably want to strongly consider saving this quest for your second playthrough." Any clarification gratefully accepted!
  • itachithe7th - October 14, 2010 9:08 p.m.

Almost on orphan O GOD!!
  • itachithe7th - October 8, 2010 10:23 p.m.

Thanks nikolai he is still tough but i feel that my grinder file may stand a chance.
  • NikolaiTheJew - September 26, 2010 5:30 a.m.

RaynaR, when on the map, press square, then right if you want to see the star rating you got on the completed mission. itachithe7th, there are probably video guides oN YouTube, I had to use one for the final boss...Anyways good luck. Great guide =/
  • itachithe7th - September 24, 2010 10:20 p.m.

I cant beat stage 2 barthandelus does anyone here have a decent strategy to avoid the death or is there a certain time until he uses it?
  • RaynaR - September 21, 2010 11:20 a.m.

I have a Question, How do you view that "mission summary" Menu. I need to find out which ones i have missed out so i can go back and do them. Thanks Rayna
  • danie - July 30, 2010 9:29 a.m.

Note- on mission 51 its not at 25% of life its when your 25% away from filling the stagger bar
  • snowstorm - June 26, 2010 7:47 p.m.

Using a high powered Fang in the Admantoise fight is very recommended, with saboteur and bahamut plus some shrouds, you get an easy win.
  • Mors13Mortis - May 18, 2010 10:56 a.m.

by the end of chapter 11, u shud hav like 5k or so.....just have about 100k exp saved up at the end of the chapter after upgrading the original 3 roles for every character to the maximum(not including the exp the chapter's final boss, barthandelus) then, u upgrade stage 9: light: rav, hope: rav, fang: com, sazh: rav, vanille: sab, snow: com
  • garciadavid - May 15, 2010 7:29 a.m.

How do you have so much life? I just took down Alexander but all my characters are only level 3 and have less than 1.3K life. Fang has 2K. Did you grind before hitting Chapter 11 or are you doing all these after passing the game? Everything kills me here and I don't know what do to. I was only able to complete the first 2 stones with a 2 star rating. =/ Help?
  • wulibo - May 6, 2010 4:45 a.m.

@derobb86 don't worry, everything's working fine. If you look backwards from where you start when you save after the final boss, you will see a portal. Go in the portal by pressing x (or a if you're on Xbox I think). Then, you'll find yourself in the orphan's cradle again. You now must go to (I think your left, it should say warp to gran pulse, but if it says somethign else, go the other way). It will put you back at base camp on gran pulse!
  • wulibo - May 6, 2010 2:53 a.m.

is it necessary to get 5 stars on missions 21-26 to unlock the trophy for 5 star ratings on all cie'th stone missions? Because they aren't given by cie'th stones, and I don't want to go back and redo the ones I slipped up on when completing the game to unlock tier 10 of the crystarium, because I'm lazy like that, and just want to finish them to get to battlefield bad company 2.
  • Time4Tiddy - May 5, 2010 11:57 p.m.

@chasbring - You must have missed a mission in between. Check your mission log and make sure you have 1-11 all complete.
  • chasbring - April 24, 2010 10:22 p.m.

yo I cannot get mission 12 to unlock, the cieth stone is still inactive, I have 4 stars or better on all my missions except 1 which is 2stars. WTF?
  • Rdubs - April 20, 2010 2:57 p.m.

@EnragedTortoise1 its an ability called launch, you acquire it in the commando crystarium.
  • jaytutton - April 15, 2010 1:48 p.m.

whenyou start back at the bright lighted area go back to orphans cradle and warp back to pulse and that advise on the weapons dont worry i have all tier 2 wepons so dont worry :) but yeah ill ad you tonight ive just had an issue with my router ha ha :)
  • derobb86 - April 14, 2010 3:55 p.m.

hey i just beated the game and unlocked the new crystaltion you know well at the end of the credits you know it had me save now its started me out at the last boss with the save is that where it sup to go
  • derobb86 - April 14, 2010 3:54 p.m.

hey i just beat the game and every thing when i beated it it unlocked a new creastaltion thing you know but when the game ended after the credits it had me save then had me start at the last boss i dont get that what now i thought you said be able start back that the plans feild
  • derobb86 - April 13, 2010 8:15 p.m.

hey add me alot easyer xbox360 ID derobb86