• pl4y4h - September 7, 2012 7:52 p.m.

Still haven't played it yet. Got into FFX and went from there. Eh, maybe one day.
  • lazer59882 - September 7, 2012 8:58 p.m.

not sure who the fuck sarah lebouf is, but she sucks, and her writing has no fucking personality, and is condescending as fuck, actually. why does she keep saying "you", instead of "we", or "gamers" or something? it's like she's a fucking anthropologist or something sent here to study us and why gamers like FFVII, instead of a fellow fan, or even fellow gamer, stating why it's a memorable game. AWFULLY written article, it makes me want to push this sarah lebouf broad in a fucking canal or something. read the last sentence of each point, and you'll see what i mean. fucking weird.
  • dhollplay - September 8, 2012 3 p.m.

@lazer59882, I actually registered just to tell you what a nasty piece of work you are. I know your type: you saw the name of a female writing this then went looking for anything in the writing style you could attack. You actually implied you want to hurt or even murder the lady. Why the mods haven't banned you yet is a mystery. You hate women, probably because you were rejected once and have never had the pleasure of physical intimacy with one. You dealt with the rejection by bitterly hating instead of doing what most boys do and just shrug it off. You're pathetic. Sort yourself out. The sooner you start respecting women, the sooner you'll climb out of this hole of hate you've created for yourself. And regarding your utterly stupid point: some writers use the term "you", some use the royal "we", others use the first-person "i". You can use any style you want (just like my style is also using "you"). Now get the fuck out and don't come back until you grow some balls.
  • Dante1924 - September 8, 2012 3:57 p.m.

Nah, his type is the "always negative commenter" type. I have literally seen exactly one comment in which he talks about anything in a positive manner. I'm not asking for him to always be happy all the time, but holy shit is this guy negative. Directly insulting the article writers, the website itself on a different occasion, always complaining about the choices for the greatest games ever articles... it goes on. And on. And on. Once again, not saying being negative is bad, but if you have to be negative, 1. Do it in a mature way. 2. Don't make it your only identifiable feature whenever you comment. 3. Don't insult the writers and the people behind the website you're commenting on.
  • zombi3grim - September 8, 2012 6:14 p.m.

Nah, this guy just wants attention. Bad. He fakes this psuedo intellectual bullshit, but once he's in a corner, you'll see him make some fake ass excuse like "Your not worth it" or some other bullshit and he'll run away.
  • lazer59882 - September 9, 2012 1:41 a.m.

right? and since you can just click my profile and see all my past comments, you can see all the times when i've done exactly that... ...oh wait. i never have, it's just another fucking bullshit tactic zombi3 and others like him use on sites like these when they don't understand someone's point, instead of shutting the fuck up and not saying anything to begin with. whoops.
  • zombi3grim - September 9, 2012 6:20 a.m.

Its not that you constantly bitch about the article. You just either bitch in general or have something snarky and sarcastic to say aimed at other people. Check it out: "my favorite games are still my favorite games even when my internet is down. what about yours? yours becomes a $60 coaster." Written in a team fortress 2 article "iterallly every single one of you idiots who responded to the first idiot are clearly new to the site. tehtimeisnow is a huge fucking troll, and makes idiotic, poorly spelled, nonsensical comments on every article he can. he is a troll. ignore him." Complaining about people responding to our resident troll instead of just, you know...ignoring it. "please, stop the fucking "joypad" shit. it's a fucking controller, not some kind of weird sex toy/tampon device." Complainning. Again And I did NOT have to sift and search. Those are your posts IN ORDER on your profile on DIFFERENT articles on this site. Dont invite people to look at your profile and think your not a crybaby bitch.
  • lazer59882 - September 9, 2012 10:58 a.m.

awesome, way to go cunt, i make negative comments from time to time. so does literally everyone else. it's human nature to comment on something i disagree with before commenting on something i do agree with. tell me something i don't know. anything else? funny, how since you've been absolutely dominated in the initial discussion about my original point, your defense has changed to "ohhhh you're too negative for me". fuck off. my point still stands. oh, and learn how to spell properly, will you? the angrier you get the more incoherent and poorly constructed your comments get.
  • zombi3grim - September 9, 2012 5:06 p.m.

Time to time? Dude, those were the first three IN A ROW that I saw. Im sure the list goes on from there.... You HAVE no fucking point. You never did. Its just you crying like a baby about how the article is written. Who gives a fuck? Except you. Its funny making fun of you and prodding at you with a stick because you act like a big dumb animal. To make it even MORE pathetic, you go and pat yourself on the back with your little "my point still stands" comment. So? So your point stands, and? Everyone elses point that your a fucking pussy crybaby bitch also stands. Your going to talk and about spelling and grammar without checking yours first? The only person getting mad and feeling the need to defend themselves here is you. YOU'RE the one who made the argument. YOU'RE the one who INVITED people to look at your profile, without realizing its full of evidence that you do indeed shove tampons up your ass. Cry some more. You're only digging yourself deeper into your hole made up of tissues, vaginas, tears, oh and....bloody tampons.
  • lazer59882 - September 9, 2012 10:24 p.m.

really dude, learn the difference between your and you're. it's not that difficult
  • zombi3grim - September 10, 2012 6:30 a.m.

Really dude, learn to capitalize the the begining of YOUR sentences, its not that difficult.
  • pl4y4h - September 12, 2012 7:27 p.m.

i don't understand why this was all a reply to my comment
  • lazer59882 - September 9, 2012 11:03 a.m.

and oh yeah, i "invited" people to look at my profile to see if there was a single example of me saying "Your not worth it" (which is grammatically incorrect, by the way) like you said i did, not to see if i've ever made a negative comment before. you failed at that. now, how else can i help you?
  • zombi3grim - September 9, 2012 5:11 p.m.

You actually did. To a little person named Grim0187. You only came back when you got your little buddies and banded together, so your balls dropped and you fell in line behind them. "We got him now guys, right? Right!?" Like a little nervous kid, eyes darting left and right looking for some sort of satisfaction. Im not digging through your posts to find it. But you did it. You can deny it. But you and I both know you did it. Its also grammatically incorrect to not capitalize anything. I also love how you refer to your comments as "a negative comment." Dude, I could post 5 more of your comments that I find on the first page of your profile alone, and they would ALL be of you crying about something. Its not A negative comment. Its YOU. YOU are just a negative, crybaby bitch looking for attention online. Trying vainly to sound like some intellectual while contradicting yourself talking about grammar and glossing over the fact that your a big pussy when someone confronts you about something. Now, you want to fail some more? Or are we done here....
  • lazer59882 - September 9, 2012 10:28 p.m.

lmfao hahahahaha hahahahaha waaaaaaait a second! that's what this is all about? the fact that I fucking dominated you in a discussion before, you got modded, and then had your username banned? and now you're bitter at me? hahahahahahahahahahahahaha dude that's the last thing you should've done, pointed out that you're the same twat I regulated on once before. for real, fuck off. "You're not worth it" hahahahahahah....
  • lazer59882 - September 9, 2012 10:37 p.m.

"I dont think you want to jump down my throat. We all know what happened the last time you argued with me about something. You claimed you were "bored" and I wasnt "worth it" anymore and ran off with your tail between your legs." -you, to some other dude on another article. just stop dude. you're absurd, and i wouldn't want you to get banned again.
  • zombi3grim - September 10, 2012 6:36 a.m.

I never got banned. Go ahead and ask the moderators. They never banned me. I mean, if it makes you feel better that they did, then ok. If it helps you sleep at night to think you may have "dominated" someone on the internet, be my guest. We both know it isnt true. BTW, that was toward your OTHER little buddy, BladedFalcoln. Also, you had to skim past about 15 OTHER comments I made that WERENT negative. I found the first three YOU made and they were ALL of you crying like a bitch. So please dont try to post that thinking it proves me a hypocrite. If anything, it further proves my point. That you stick tampons in your ass.