• albinomonkey90 - May 12, 2009 10:32 p.m.

Both of you guys know you're not first right?
  • thereaper52 - May 12, 2009 10:14 p.m.

i like unofficial fan art better. ithink that thew bishock 2 fan art was very impressive and looked more official than the official art. although i would have added haloid in with the final fantasy short.
  • Cyberninja - May 12, 2009 10:11 p.m.

i love this art i think one of these will be my gamesrader wallpaper first
  • EpicPale - May 12, 2009 10:10 p.m.

That Mario painting is beautiful, I would definitely play that :)
  • neon6 - June 22, 2009 8:57 a.m.

Alright, Mr.Farrer, CHILL. It's just a redesign to appeal to some other interests. LIGHTEN UP.
  • tomutwit - May 16, 2009 4:39 p.m.

unfortunately onm flipped luigi in a recent issue. damn, it was painful...
  • Picnic1 - May 16, 2009 1:51 p.m.

I remember seeing the Bioshock sequel fan art-it's mysterious and a bit like Ridley Scott's Alien (Ridley studied at my school in north east England!). It's better than the ofifcial ideas for Bioshock which have all concentrated on playing around with characters rather than expanding Rapture. Rapture was always the main draw for me. Without a backdrop, it's just freaks facing off against each other. Maybe Bioshock 3 will get it more right.
  • Sonneilon - May 15, 2009 7:38 a.m.

That FF thing. Is that really a fanart piece or did they cut n paste or take a screenshot and cleaned it up???
  • KhPwNaGe - May 14, 2009 3:39 p.m.

It's sad how people think of the fan made Faith that way. I understand where the designer was coming from, but the fan made Faith looks more realistic compared to the official. Anyway, good job GR on another great article.
  • deathrebellion - May 14, 2009 12:04 p.m.

the mario picture in pg2 ending wuz Beautiful i wish they'll actually remake the original mario on the PS3 or Xbox 360. Monty Oum's Death Fantasy is just O_o i hear that there's a new installment comming wayyy later. and ofcourse fan art Faith is hawt butwudn't she look awarkward parkouring with all that added weight?? xD
  • Gonzo4Life - May 13, 2009 10:34 p.m.

Fan art Faith FACE + official art BODY = NORMAL 12 year old i agree with jtslugmaster10 ReCaptcha: Winkler hookahs
  • cassadinechik - May 13, 2009 9:11 p.m.

With the whole faith thing I would just like to point out that it is not like video game guys are unattractive. Usually I don't find a lot of games to have heroes with balding heads or paunchy bellies, os why the outcry for women? Do we want less biceps on the guys to equate to less breast on the women?
  • FrozenImplosion - May 13, 2009 8:06 p.m.

The Bioshock 2 art was really cool (both of them) and actually i prefer the original faith over the stereotype one.
  • killemall - May 13, 2009 5:17 p.m.

Monty is officially my hero... Also i like the second face because its fuller, and seems more familiar, but i like the first faith because she's hot and not just like every other female character out there
  • MGS4SolidSnake - May 13, 2009 1:02 p.m.

anybody think that half-lifes main character looks like commisioner gordon from batman
  • adoggz - May 13, 2009 8:34 a.m.

OMG that Halo vid is awesome. I'm going into it expecting a badass chief fight, it's all like badass chief fight. I'm all like "YEAH!11!!one" then Samus shows up I'm like "...... oh yeah Samus v. Chief, Lets get it on" then it's like Samus x Chief I'm all like "oooohhh yeeeaaahhhh" then Samus y Chief v Covenant. It's just amazing but that's no chief, it's a girLEMON PIE WOOOOOOO1!101!1111 YEaH yeah yeah. I mean badass chief fights to Yuri? i got like 20 Boners during that video.
  • TURbo - May 13, 2009 5 a.m.

I think it is better that in the fan version of Mirror's Edge, the eyes aren't so slanty. Besides you can still tell shes Asian. Maybe since games are so big on customization you can choose how big her boobs are, thus you don't alienate the horny young boy demographic. The fan depiction of Gordon Freeman is good since he killed hundreds of aliens, combines, and marines along the way.
  • averagejoe - May 13, 2009 4:47 a.m.

It's almost as if in the guard in the first picture caught Faith's punch, causing her to open her eyes in terror. And turn her on too, I guess.
  • CH3BURASHKA - May 13, 2009 3:33 a.m.

Monty Oum is a fucking genius. reCaptcha: 73/4 pompey