• RebornKusabi - April 29, 2010 1:11 a.m.

Micheal Ironside is seriously an under-rated actor, especially if you've seen him in Scanners, Total Recall and Starship Troopers. I'm being facetious because while he is awesome, he did kind of get type-casted >_<
  • ihopethisisnotantistasblood - April 29, 2010 12:22 a.m.

silent bob.. i thought it was teller
  • linkganon - April 28, 2010 11:30 p.m.

David hayter has the hair to be a snake, as well as the voice as he is the voice actor for snake. i don't know what will happen to the metal gear solid universe without solid snake. unless they remake metal gear and metal gear 2 solid snake, or have a game where you play snake's storyline in metal gear solid 2 (plant chapter) and actually get to run around shell 2 while it's still intact for once. with ps3 they can have the normal game and a choice of whether to use snake or raiden in the plant chapter although we all know you won't pick raiden. also, when in the plant, you have the pliskin costume and the sneaking suit to choose from.
  • pmike5 - April 28, 2010 10:57 p.m.

I love Keeley Hawes' voice,, as soon as I realised she was Lara Croft, I thought to myself, "That makes sense." It's a shame she gets a lot of criticism on Ashes to Ashes, I think she's a brilliant actor.
  • NLH13 - April 28, 2010 10:28 p.m.

No Joker vs Mark Hamil!?
  • Crabhand - April 28, 2010 10:13 p.m.

Aw what about Jennifer Hale as Commander Shepard? Or Mark Meer also as Commander Shepard? I'm sure you could have come up with a gun and interesting way of presenting that *cannot think of one*
  • CH3BURASHKA - April 28, 2010 9:49 p.m.

Hmph. I would have appreciated a bit of backstory, or their IMDB page or sumthin'. Still, it's cool to see the faces behind the voices... of the faces.
  • ExecutorAdun - April 28, 2010 9:16 p.m.

You guys forgot about Fred Tatasciore, who voiced Saren in Mass Effect, Damon Baird in the Gears of War series,and is set to voice Zeratul in Starcraft 2.
  • NoMoreNiceGuy - April 28, 2010 8:50 p.m.

So true about norway, cause i live here
  • DriveShaft - April 28, 2010 8:36 p.m.

Lol, Nolan North is the best! Although I think Kath Soucie should've been included in the list (even though she does more cartoons than games)
  • scsmith1 - April 28, 2010 7:57 p.m.

What?? How could you leave out Stephen Fry?
  • ThePrivateDick - April 28, 2010 7:48 p.m.

Michael Ironside and David Hayter are badasses.
  • WonsAuto - April 28, 2010 7:03 p.m.

Charles Martinet looks like a much older Scott Butterworth to me.
  • CAPST3R - April 28, 2010 6:50 p.m.

I laughed a really loud laugh at silent bob. Unfortunately, I'm one of those people who laughs silently.
  • michaelmcc827 - April 28, 2010 6:43 p.m.

UK referenced a tdar joke! Great article though.
  • SlightlyBetterName - April 28, 2010 6:41 p.m.

I love the Talkradar reference with the King of Norway.
  • Rubberducky - April 28, 2010 6:28 p.m.

Just type "Sheva Karen Dyer Calendar" into google and use any one of those pictures in place of that one you've got up.
  • KnightDehumidifier - April 28, 2010 6:24 p.m.

I want to say that John DiMaggio can kill Marcus Fenix if were were to go Fenix v. DiMaggio's other credits. Just so I can see Marcus try to go up against Bender and Jake from Adventure Time. (seriously, watch this show and support him)
  • sveini22 - April 28, 2010 5:46 p.m.

Almost every single character ever vs Nolan North: dident like his coment >=(
  • QWERTYCommander - April 28, 2010 5:34 p.m.

Sonic's actor looks like a douche, and TC looks like the last person I'd expect to voice Kratos.