• CH3BURASHKA - June 18, 2009 7:11 a.m.

I knew this was either a Tyler Wilde or a Paul Ryan article.
  • TheyrePacmanGhostsUsonofaBitch - June 18, 2009 5:59 a.m.

How Droll.
  • Darthwaluigi - June 18, 2009 5:07 a.m.

i second the cry for a closer look at the water levels. If ice levels are so cool, why do water levels suck so very much? One fact that you forgot to mention: Snowmen like to give you presents if you roll them just right. Ice: 2,001 points. Fire: -0.
  • Heyexclamationpoint - June 18, 2009 4:54 a.m.

I'm currently on the fire level. I'd like a trip to the ice level pretty right quick. recaptcha: Ohio vonnegut ... brilliant!
  • vitoruss - June 18, 2009 4:19 a.m.

Yeah, jungles are always hotter than regular, not colder. Hilarious with the randomness, though.
  • Defguru7777 - June 18, 2009 4:09 a.m.

Uh-oh. As I was reading your article, I realized that I'm currently eating a lemon-flavored snowcone.
  • garnsr - June 18, 2009 3:31 a.m.

The male polar bears' genitalia are shrinking (because of Global Warming, I guess,) so if we don't fuck the polar bears, no one will.
  • OneEyedGoon - June 18, 2009 12:57 a.m.

Hilarious article Mr Ryan. But could it be rounder?
  • mertor3190 - June 18, 2009 12:46 a.m.

Theres somethign thing about ice levels that kick ass. Great articlevery informative
  • civver - June 17, 2009 11:20 p.m.

Meh.
  • FETALJUICE - June 17, 2009 11:07 p.m.

Everyone loves the ice world.
  • disturbedanomaly36 - June 17, 2009 10:30 p.m.

i hated the fire level on Galaxy, i died several times trying to beat that level when that one comet weakened Mario so he died in one hit. i loved the fire level in Doom 3, which was actualy the hell level and the rest of the game was o a mars base, but that was too short and i never played the expansion of that game
  • GamesRadarMikelReparaz - June 17, 2009 10:27 p.m.

Karnov's ice level wasn't slippery. This severely compromises my ability to understand our universe.
  • MacGyver1138 - June 17, 2009 9:50 p.m.

I want to be in an ice level right now. My office's air conditioning is broken, and it is a wonderfully humid 90 degrees Fahrenheit up here.
  • FlyinMX - June 17, 2009 9:47 p.m.

I really do not understand you Paul. You make some really, um... interesting articles.
  • JoeMasturbaby - June 17, 2009 9:47 p.m.

ice is cold.
  • Gonri 13 - June 17, 2009 9:33 p.m.

You've got on your graph jungles are normal then regular. So do you live in a place where a jungle isn't closer to the equator than you are? If you check on a map I'm pretty sure there all at the hottest latitude on the globe.
  • skyguy343 - June 17, 2009 9:33 p.m.

@ revrock try canada. im freezing till june. also how can a penguin have fun with trees?
  • revrock - June 17, 2009 9:24 p.m.

Being from Minnesota, I actually live in an ice world (7-9 months of the year anyway). So this article rules! Also, I would like to mention that in the ice world we elect ex-wrestlers for Governor and fantasize about having decrepit old quarterbacks take our football team to a Super Bowl...
  • Awesomeitude1523 - June 17, 2009 9:15 p.m.

Facts about...... Gamesradar 1. They often churn out good articles on a consistent basis 2. They have a large fanbase 3. They are the kings (and queens) of random articles 4. They shur do love them some videogames