Topics

Retro Sega

• BadWobot - August 25, 2011 8:03 p.m.

If you can find the GameCube "Sonic Gems Collection" THEN you can play "Sonic CD" on Wii! So... so there!
  • Longnuts - August 25, 2011 7:56 p.m.

Hahah! This reeks of nostalgia, of the days of "Sega does what NintenDON'T!"
  • Shanetexas - August 25, 2011 7:38 p.m.

The Wii can't handle a game from the early 90s? Say what?
  • OhUltra - August 25, 2011 7:30 p.m.

I will now, for the second day in a row, cry tears of joy. I'll finally be able to get back with my baby. At home, and on the go.
  • badgraphix1 - August 25, 2011 6:46 p.m.

Yes, I figured people were beginning to give a damn about the 3DS but I guess not, according to this article.
  • NinSage - August 25, 2011 6:44 p.m.

I can see why SEGA would keep skipping the platform that Sonic games sell best on. (wha?!?!) This is why good companies end up going software only, SEGA.
  • EnigmaSpirit - August 25, 2011 6:20 p.m.

I am not amused. You mean an ipod has the ability to play this, but the wii can't? I call bs. And why can't they bring it to the 3ds? I don't care if it isn't in 3d, and I am fairly sure that it can play games better than the ipod and it's timewaster-apps can.
  • therawski - August 25, 2011 6:59 p.m.

Huzzah! This is great news. No love for the wii or 3ds kinda makes sense because these platforms are not exactly where the market for this game is sadly, but you'll prolly still need a newer phone for it. I still don't understand how tiny roms become about 300x their size when ported, but I'm not completely familiar with sega cd hardware, I just want to finally play this game that I've only heard praise for.
  • NinSage - August 26, 2011 5:39 p.m.

You obviously have no idea about what platform owners like Sonic games ... http://www.vgchartz.com/worldtotals.php?name=sonic&publisher=&console=&genre=&minSales=0&results=50&sort=Total