• MacGyver1138 - January 29, 2010 9:51 p.m.

That nun is hot.
  • Yeager1122 - January 29, 2010 9:19 p.m.

Definteley always need more weapons they have to be bigger to even though everyone will just use the shotgun.
  • aion7 - January 29, 2010 9:04 p.m.

Exfoliation: the new mode in Macbeth Fortress: The Scottish Game.
  • iKOemos - January 29, 2010 8:32 p.m.

GR you've just given Activision instructions on making good sequels, now let's all expect them to milk their series for far longer. :)
  • jackthemenace - January 29, 2010 7:59 p.m.

loved it, and i'll never be able to look at a sequel the same way ever again XD
  • metalgatesolid - January 29, 2010 7:54 p.m.

Absolutly brilliant and true. The Louis Theroux of games radar has hit the nail on the head. Im a bit concerned as to why in suggested muti-player modes "Lubrication" was mentioned. What possible function could lubrication have in a mulitple person environment...Oh!!!
  • DaBadGuy - January 29, 2010 7:28 p.m.

I'll not be satisfied until I can actually control missiles or WMDS and actually blow up the world, not a couple buildings, I want to blow up the world, game over, title screen, feeling content. In a sandbox game too at any time, any place, or maybe not even blow up the whole world, but just show realistic devestation, like a mix of Red Faction: Guerilla's Havok system and GTA4's Naturalmotion system....is that even possible? I know saying I want to blow up the world may be a little, odd, but i assure you, I don't want to actually blow up the world, just the digital world....doo doo doo....digimon, digital monsters, digimon are the champions...heh.
  • JustTheBoBreaker - January 29, 2010 6:59 p.m.

As funny as this article is I do enjoy most new gameplay additions in sequels. Nothing wrong with giving Marcus some crazy ass new weapon in Gears 3.
  • hardcore_gamer1990 - January 29, 2010 6:42 p.m.

You're wrong about the second point - bigger environments. Need I mention the lack of free roaming in No More Heroes 2? Pwn'd. :D
  • H2A2I00 - January 29, 2010 5:59 p.m.

This list is full of awseome sauce These r all must haves in sequels i hope devs are lookin at this
  • Bossco - January 29, 2010 5:16 p.m.

Haha, I'd love to see a defecation mode.
  • MeesesGlokmah - January 29, 2010 4:46 p.m.

haha, these are all so true! too bad about the swimming levels, though. I can't stand most water levels.