• mackshizzle - June 10, 2011 12:56 p.m.

Were those Vita games even confirmed for launch?
  • infernox - June 10, 2011 12:49 p.m.

i think minecraft would suit wii U more. http://www.thegx.co/userfiles/NIeVX.jpg
  • Pocotron - June 10, 2011 12:27 p.m.

A lot of these are for the Vita, which looks like a better and better launch library everyday.
  • Vitreosity - June 10, 2011 12:23 p.m.

I'm not going to get the CE remake. Why? Because they didn't include the multiplayer. And before you say "Oh, the trailer said 'the best 7 maps of all time'!", they are actually just 7 maps being remade in the Reach engine for the Reach multiplayer. Considering the fact that Reach's multiplayer was absolutely terrible (the 100,000 people left on Live each day tell us a little something), I think I'll stay out of this one. I might rent it, but definitely not going to pay $60 for a remake without the legendary multiplayer that made the game so incredible.
  • HankVenture - June 10, 2011 12:09 p.m.

gotta say besides the usual franchise stuff like halo 4. I am VERY excited about overstrike. Also really loved the mod nation racers thing for Vita, I have never played the main game but just the fact that they already have a game like that out on the market that fully uses the abilities of the Vita gives a ton of hope for future games on it, because I'll be honest UNcharted on VIta looked great but most of the things it used for vita seemed like.. button replacements besides the thing where he drags his finger to make drake do all of it in one run.
  • 4fromK - June 10, 2011 11:58 a.m.

The most Exciting prospect of the Vita for me has to be the rear touching. hee hee hee
  • willmaster123 - June 10, 2011 11:43 a.m.

Honestly, the only game i truly care much about is ME3, FC3, and DEFINITELY skyrim
  • SuspendedIrrelevance - June 10, 2011 11:38 a.m.

I wasn't expecting Far Cry 3... that was one badass trailer. The colour of FC1 with the feel of FC2, and more features (I saw money and items being picked up in the demo)... Should be amazing =D
  • KidKatana - June 10, 2011 11:34 a.m.

Was Papo and Yo announced at e3? Cos I didn't know about it before, but it could have already been announced. Either way I want it.
  • vogler1604 - June 10, 2011 11:27 a.m.

In the end I thought it was a pretty good E3. Enough to keep me busy for several years.
  • sirdilznik - June 10, 2011 11:21 a.m.

I got wood when they revealed Luigi's Mansion 2. Oh man that's going to be awesome.