• kcypher2000 - June 15, 2010 9:28 p.m.

So a trailer looks more exciting than the game itself! Now that is news. Really is this site so desperate for content they will put up anything. I have not seen a game where the trailers did not high light the action.
  • ReconChicken - June 15, 2010 7:33 p.m.

I like halo, Halo 3 was a lot of fun to me,and I am very excited for Halo Reach. The trailer is ok. But i find that there is not enough enemies.
  • TBag - June 15, 2010 7 p.m.

What are you all talking about that looked awesome. This game is going to be great.
  • Samael - June 15, 2010 6:58 p.m.

Yeah...like SausageLozenge said, I could not disagree more. Reach will be the first game I preorder in years.
  • SoutheastSam - June 15, 2010 6:04 p.m.

Move along sir, nothing to see here
  • lovinmyps3 - June 15, 2010 5:51 p.m.

I still think the gameplay video was cool. Not quite as cinematic as the trailer but most games' trailers are cooler than the actual game. Remember all those Gears trailers? And I doubt Deus Ex will live up to its amazing trailer.
  • batouyukinawa - June 15, 2010 5:49 p.m.

Yeah, I think you're doing your job as game journalist guys. Microsoft clearly hasn't deepened your pockets in hopes of praising this snore fest presentation. I was completely underwhelmed. Furthermore, you can't hide behind baseless arguments like "they have to show the walking portion". I don't remember any boring part in the Ghost Recon demo, or the Black Ops demo, so how does that excuse Reach's campaign demo from simply being boring? I think we're not asking the right questions, namely, why the hell are we walking all this time with very little going on? Look at Killzone 2 for christs sake. Bungie should be presenting a feel of how epic this battle is, which they clearly have not done at this point.
  • hyrumwhite - June 15, 2010 5:47 p.m.

The gameplay trailer was way more exciting than the edited one.
  • SausageLozenge - June 15, 2010 5:43 p.m.

I love the campaign and multiplayer. I'm going to disagree with you.
  • Spocksjock - June 15, 2010 5:41 p.m.

I like halo, Halo 3 was a lot of fun to me,and I am very excited for reach. I think the problem with the footage shown in E3 was the person playing it.
  • taterboob - June 15, 2010 5:35 p.m.

The starfighter segment alone kicked my interest in Reach up from "I guess I'll play it" to "Holy shit! Can't Wait!" All things considered, I ended up being more impressed with the Reach demo than I was with the Gears 3 one (which I didn't expect). Rising still looks cooler than both, though.
  • NOGIRLSIWANNAJETPACK - June 15, 2010 5:30 p.m.

I think the trailer is just trying to explain the scope of the game showing us what we need to see there is nothing really wrong with that
  • TwistOfFate94 - June 15, 2010 5:01 p.m.

I just dont see anything special about this game. It looks like one of those games that you shoot everything that moves and everything thats suspiciously does not move.
  • Antja - June 15, 2010 4:47 p.m.

I have to disagree. The gameplay looks better than the trailer.
  • bar1scorpio - June 15, 2010 4:28 p.m.

It really does appear to be roughly the same action. Just one is based around the Theater mode's free flying camera.
  • KrubKrum - June 15, 2010 4:10 p.m.

I like halo. But I don't know how I feel about reach. I remember in the halo 3 beta I couldn't set down my controller, but in reach, I found my self not wanting to play it much. It just didn't really satisfy me. I hope the game is awesome because I don't want to spend $150 on crap. That said, I think the campaign level looks kinda fun. And you have no idea how big the fights might get. That's probably just some smallest level with a space fight connected. I feel like halo reach will be alright, not the best halo game ever made.
  • Spamdown - June 15, 2010 4:10 p.m.

I had high hopes for this game :/ Now after a few trailers the reality is its not gonna be AMAZING - but still a worthwile buy
  • BoBaFett777 - June 15, 2010 4:09 p.m.

Yes, how dare they have an exciting game trailer that makes you want to buy the game? But in all seriousness, the trailer only gets rid of the walking portions and shows the action. (It's as if Bungie knows their target audience.)
  • el_kazzanova - June 15, 2010 4:05 p.m.

I think you guys were a bit unfair for the fact that everything that happenned in the trailer happened in the actual game, i mean come on guys u cant skip the walking part in the actual game, like they did with the trailer.
  • FreekinIdiot - June 15, 2010 4:02 p.m.

I'm a shit-tonne more excited about this than Halo 3.