• may.be.vital - June 15, 2010 12:26 a.m.

If Kinect is packaged with the slim then I will definitely pick up both =) Kinect does have me more interested than move at this point though =/
  • Samael - June 15, 2010 12:05 a.m.

Wow, I'll just ignore everthing but Charlie's take (which was a good and balanced response) in this article thanks.
  • Tronto13 - June 15, 2010 midnight

With these things you have to think about the wider demographic. Its a first in gaming technology so it is always going to start off with the more simple and child-friendly games. These games will take less time than a more hardcore game which im sure will follow soon. Personally im really looking forward to Kinect (yes i hate the name too but to be honest its only a name, the things it does and the possibilities make it awesome).
  • MailMan - June 14, 2010 11:59 p.m.

In B4 the influx of E3 console flame warmongerers. I think microsoft have appeared to circumnavigate the whole casual-wii-gamer V well, us pretty well. Not too impressed with the secrecy round this new model though, some of us actually have to save you know microsoft, cant just do snap buys! anyway, intrigued to see what sony pulls out of the hat with their wiimote lookalike, but hope they dont focus on it too much as what exactly will it do nintendo hasnt already shown us? Instead hope they reveal some more widening of the exclusive pool perhaps. And as for nintendo, I think this shall be a sad year for them, and now that everyone has a set of shiny metaphorical keys to dangle infront of the mainstream media, they're going to appear rather lacklustre. Now with the behemoth's dealt with, I have one more question, WHEN ARE WE GETTING THIS SUPRISE NEWELL!?
  • skynetiscoming - June 14, 2010 11:58 p.m.

Kinect seems like an impressive piece of technology, so why are soccer moms gonna get more use out of it? Where is SilentPenguin? He should be all over this shit. :\
  • Modroneman - June 14, 2010 11:56 p.m.

I'm really excited about the new xbox. Looks mighty sexy. Now I just gotta ebay my second 360 to get it.
  • Tazz57 - June 14, 2010 11:53 p.m.

GR you fail imo... you went to easy on them gears & halo were the only good things... Cod black ops and mgs rising are multi platform ...rising is not going to be part of kinect ... all the titles for kinect look rubish did you see that ugly ass workout game all you saw as a outline of the girl in a red yellow .. yea i saw her take that jacket off 2 but cmon it looked like shit....kinect=fail new xbox now that i liked
  • shnazzyone - June 14, 2010 11:53 p.m.

so... you guys going to give away one of those xbox lites you got for free? because you should. As for my opinions, bored and unimpressed. Anyone else how when that little girl was petting the tiger her hands in no way matched what was going on onscreen. Also i have huge questions about how brakes and accellerators work in these kinect racers... because they conveniently left that out. Plus I am awful dissapointed in you guys. Noone made one crack about the idiotic box art design for all the kinetic games. Looks excatly like shovelware wii titles.. was that their goal?!?
  • ScruffMoney - June 14, 2010 11:42 p.m.

I'm surprised how positive the reaction in this was. Not including the awful games for Kinect that were shown there was literally 1 new game announced, 1! The most impressive games CoD Black Ops and Rising are multi-platform. You guys may have liked it but most actual gamers did not.
  • CurryIsGood - June 14, 2010 11:41 p.m.

watch as sont unveils the double slim
  • CandiedJester - June 14, 2010 11:39 p.m.

Hmmm...I don't know. Now Natal sounds kind of cool..and at least their kiddy games have decent graphics. :P I guess it depends on how much it will cost. I still really really hate the name change, though. Also I kind of want one of those new xbox's now...but I already have an elite. Darn.
  • ThePrivateDick - June 14, 2010 11:37 p.m.

Kinect bothers me only because there's no physical feedback. What's the point of petting a virtual tiger unless I can feel the fur of the tiger, experience his reactions against my hand, smell him, and so on. It's as empty and banal as watching a nature documentary. I'm not against the peripheral, I honestly feel, however, that it is a step down from the force feedback of Move and the Wii remotes.
  • redmight - June 14, 2010 11:32 p.m.

I'm hoping that sony plays their cards right. and nintento... well i lost hope for them a long time ago