• CH3BURASHKA - June 18, 2010 2:12 a.m.

The on-stage demo looked cool, but at the end of the day, I would much rather tap some buttons. Regardless, I'll be playing this... someday.
  • Nin10DOH - June 18, 2010 2:07 a.m.

This game's graphic style looks amazing. Can't wait to pick this one up!
  • ihopethisisnotantistasblood - June 18, 2010 2:01 a.m.

@crumbdunky Cynical
  • shyfonzie - June 18, 2010 1:58 a.m.

I'm really looking forward to Skyward Sword, I don't get why people are so down on the visuals. I don't think the people saying it looks like Twilight Princess crossed with Twilight Princess understand what an art style is.
  • gamingfreak - June 18, 2010 1:57 a.m.

I have such a huge boner for this game.
  • mgkyo666 - June 18, 2010 1:53 a.m.

Here's one thing you cannot unsee! Aeshir(?) provided this one. Link kinda looks like Justin Bieber!!!!!(ok not really...)
  • OneEyedGoon - June 18, 2010 1:32 a.m.

The art style kind of reminds me of Kingdom Hearts. Good Christ, I can't believe Nintendo's finally come to its fucking senses. I'm elated with their e3 showing this year, but I'm still waiting for the other shoe to drop.
  • crumbdunky - June 18, 2010 1:26 a.m.

Call me cynical (go on, you know you love it)but I'm just not sold on the look of it at all. Sure, loads of people said the same about WW-but I wasn't one of them and to me just mashing two styles together from previous games is a cop out and, on this occasion, simply doesn't work. Maybe I expect too much but they said thee'd be big changes in some places for the next Zelda and I don't see anything big at all-in fact very little that's anything like new. I'm sureit'll be great game(Zelda's always are, imo)but I wanted revolution this time round and all they seem to have done is minor, minor tweaks and to do that after all this time(and without an end this year either) is even slacker. It isn't like they haven't got a clue what they're doing or that they're freshening it up with a boatload of new, exciting ideas either. TP must have been practically finished by late 2005/early 2006, yes? So they need five, near six years to make a sodding Wii game when 90%(like all Zeldas) will be retreads of previous glories? Really, this isn't up with SMG1 or 2 just yet in terms of brightening up a major mascot's well being. Hell, I love Zelda but I expected to be a LOT more enticed by this-whenever they were going to show it.
  • awsomemaster - June 18, 2010 1:23 a.m.

@dingdong741 (AND every other spamer) ya you are a ding dong. now i think i want to but that hat it will go great with my halo br and my poweraid. now get the f*ck off this site. before we make you.
  • SonicX_89 - June 18, 2010 1:07 a.m.

The game reminds me of Wind Waker... which is a good thing. That was my first proper Zelda game in years, and it was great.
  • 2Girls1CupOfSorrow - June 18, 2010 1:06 a.m.

I've been waiting for a new Zelda since Wind Waker lol
  • Peloun - June 18, 2010 1:01 a.m.

it will rock hard!