• Reaper7xu - June 4, 2009 4:52 p.m.

Guess we'll have to wait and see
  • KillerPotato - June 3, 2009 8:40 p.m.

Looks like some great games are coming out...crap i'm broke...
  • CoD_22 - June 3, 2009 4:35 p.m.

mag is not on the list!!!!!!! oh wait these are just day 1 games, ok i forgive you but that needs to be pre-reviewed as well!
  • boxmeizter - June 3, 2009 3:54 p.m.

oh..of course! E3...my bad
  • boxmeizter - June 3, 2009 3:53 p.m.

i am sooooo hyped for bioshock 2 but where are the reviews for batman arkham asylum and assassin's creed? is it not hot enough? lol
  • scbyfn4evr - June 3, 2009 3:15 p.m.

"The only thing keeping it from 10-dom..." Clearly you meant 11-dom. This is rock music we're talking about, and you know the law. All dials go to 11 now. (Also, Bayonetta looks delicious BTW)
  • BigBossOSE - June 3, 2009 10:46 a.m.

@Samael great avatar; I have 2 Berserk tats I'm still not entirely sure that I'm sold on Bayonetta, but I have no doubt that Brütal Legend will rock my face off.
  • homieomar - June 3, 2009 7:50 a.m.

i think they will all be pretty good games but brutal legend will end up a total flop not because its not a good game but because of the style of it thinking outside of the box. this will be another okami I think but we will see
  • Spybreak8 - June 3, 2009 7:47 a.m.

I really liked Brutal Legend (Tim Shaffer design/writer, Jack Black personality and improv, and the new Metal fantasy theme), Splinter Cell Conviction (story being shown projected in game, objectives projected onto environment and the neat color to black and white transition in relation to your stealth status), and of course can't wait for Mass Effect 2 (thanks for Fallout 3 and its mini-nuke^ ^). Bayonetta actually does look good and I'm not into games like Devil May Cry. Yup, I'm gonna have to work hard this summer.
  • solsunforge - June 3, 2009 7:06 a.m.

Thats funny a boomerang gernade. I can imagine. person a: The enemy encampment is down in that valley. There looks like theres to many for a head on assault. Person b: I know I will just sling one of my trusty boomerangs it will blow them up and we can continue to the conveinently placed save point after the giant crab. (Throws boomerang) person a: Wait a second its a boomerang its gonna come back to us. person b: damn it your right who the hell comes up with these weapons? (Explosion) person a and b: I wish I was a character in hello kitty island adventure then I wouldnt get killed by my own weapons.
  • NipplesTheSuperHippo - June 3, 2009 4:23 a.m.

Bioshock 2 and Brutal Legends FTW!!! nice article.
  • SanePsychotic - June 3, 2009 3:45 a.m.

Nice to see that Dead Space Extraction got a decent score.
  • Ramijiman - June 3, 2009 3:02 a.m.

I'm so looking foward to brutal Legend
  • JohnnyMaverik - June 3, 2009 2:33 a.m.

"I have faith in Tim Schafer's writing, and I'm sure the game will be worth playing...But I don't entirely trust his game designing ability." I know where your coming from there. Out of the ones on your list only Bioshock 2 really interests me unless Brutal Legend does end up on the pc aswell, in which case those 2. But I'll watch the others with interest, bar the wii dead space 1.
  • Hurricrane - June 3, 2009 2:33 a.m.

@Cyberninja: they said 19 OUT OF 22 were close, not all and I really hope Brutal Legend can achieve 10dom. then maybe it'll sell as much as it should
  • Vagrant - June 3, 2009 2:08 a.m.

Alpha Protocol looks most likely to be in the high sevens. Good ideas (Spy! Moral ambiguity! Conversation trees!), but the actual game looks awful. Animation, combat, design, everything. Bioshock 2 does seem like it'll be garnering high eights to low nines...But it's still a bit early to tell. I share the general GR opinion of it, I guess. Aaand I HOPE Brutal Legend is that good. It's always looked like a game in the 8s to me. Like Psychonauts or something. I have faith in Tim Schafer's writing, and I'm sure the game will be worth playing...But I don't entirely trust his game designing ability. I'd be happy to be wrong about this and actually have it be the best game evarrrr.
  • twishart - June 3, 2009 1:20 a.m.

OH GOD I CAN'T RISK MY WALLET LIKE THIS
  • FrozenImplosion - June 3, 2009 1:06 a.m.

I think Bioshock 2 has the potential for a 10, and Dead Space Extraction probably could get a 9 or 8.5
  • MechGyver - June 3, 2009 12:50 a.m.

You all know Brutal Legend´s coming to pc, your just to afarid to admit it(lol).
  • Samael - June 3, 2009 12:40 a.m.

Hmm...I just can't say I'm that interested in Dark Void.