• NathanCipher - June 11, 2009 12:50 a.m.

L.A Noir Not Agent !! Because the studio Behind the development of L.A Noir is Team Bondi and they are in Australia. and AGENT from RockStar North in NY and RockStar North, is te studio behind Grand Theft auto Series, and i heard that they're Developing the game for 5 years till now, and maybe.. it's see the light of day in this year ( Maybe ).
  • breadlord - June 8, 2009 10:40 p.m.

Where was Guild Wars 2? But was there any PC exclusive games? And duke nuk...nevermind, that game isn't coming out.
  • Xeacons - June 8, 2009 4 p.m.

Then again, since we all know this is coming anyway, what would the point be of reannouncing it at E3? Wouldn't it just be old news?
  • Craza - June 8, 2009 12:21 a.m.

Wha?! Fable 3? I'm still let down from Fable 2. :C
  • crumbdunky - June 8, 2009 12:03 a.m.

Yep, there's also loads more that we know of but wasn't shown at all-just a matter of too many games and too little time showing, again, that E3 is a complete waste of time unless you're in on the free press junket yourself that is. And LA Noire-it's being made by Team Bondii so the new IP from R*North has no bearing on it AND it isn't and never was a PS3 exclusive IIRC. If it's gonna be canned or not idk but I guess it still has a better chance of arriving one day than damn Wardevil-my mate replied to the recruitment ads in Jan and never even got a reply despite years of experience both in England and Japan as a designer/codemeister! Thinking about it I'd love to run an anti E3 in Salford and invite the worlds dev community to come and show what they decided to kill off in the past year. Prolly be far more revealing than E3!
  • CAPST3R - June 7, 2009 12:16 p.m.

lol at asassin. that's a terrible. wouldn't 11 months and 30 days be 12 months? and isn't 12 months a year? I know you're just copying the screen, but that timer's crap on so many levels. my last one says 2 seconds. it was about 60 seconds actually. and duke nukem forever will probably come out on the PS5, a day before WW3. then everyone'd complain that they never got to play it. they should either release the game, or cancel it. cancelled it is.
  • CAPST3R - June 7, 2009 12:10 p.m.

and where's ace combat?! the PS3 hasn't got a half-decent flight sim yet! (and don't say hawx because I may just kill you. That game was terrible.)
  • disturbedanomaly39 - June 7, 2009 3:30 a.m.

ill have to admit, i agree with adertysohck, duke nukem3d was pretty cool so i got that on XBLA and i also agree with DrRock, the multiplayer in bioshock 2 sounds pretty exciting and i am amazed that david did not metion f zero or kid icarus and i can not believe that oryandymackle is the only person who has even mentioned portal
  • BurntToShreds - June 6, 2009 9:34 p.m.

I'm still hoping for Metroid Dread.
  • waynski1457 - June 6, 2009 4:09 p.m.

I'm not the one to say that Rare made no presence at E3 (you guys were actually there afterall), but they did "anounce" Perfect Dark 64 XBLA whilist the show was going on, and there's a free theme on XBL to help promote it.
  • Diamondis - June 6, 2009 2:30 p.m.

Anyone notice how that thing stood behind Link looks like a humanoid Master Sword?
  • RedOutlive10 - June 6, 2009 2:13 p.m.

How about Serious Sam, this time inspired in the good ones with plenty of monsters going after you (like in the second encounter)? Not sure what Croteam is doing now, maybe it's Serious Sam 3.
  • adertysohck - June 6, 2009 5:36 a.m.

I'm gonna say it. Duke Nukem forever. When oh god WHEN will I get my Duke with the balls of steel?!? WHEN!!!!!!
  • assasin - June 6, 2009 5:10 a.m.

Well, that's wat it said before.
  • assasin - June 6, 2009 5:05 a.m.

I hav'nt even played Fable 1, so I really want to get that. Also, I love Zelda, so I hope they come out with a new Zelda game, especially for the Wii.
  • Mittenz - June 6, 2009 3:39 a.m.

@Dr Rock, just remember, if they touch, your heterosexuality comes crashing down
  • Vagrant - June 6, 2009 3:19 a.m.

Don't care about Half-Life 2 Episode Yawn. Did find the Dead Rising trailer a disappointment. Was annoyed by the missing BGE2, Max Payne 3 and Ballad of Gay Tony.
  • Hobojedi - June 5, 2009 11:23 p.m.

Eeeh.. just gotta give them some time and wait patiently, I suppose
  • lovinmyps3 - June 5, 2009 10:36 p.m.

Im really excited for the new Kane & Lynch. Ya I know the first was merely ok but it showed a lot of promise. I really hope Lost and Damned and Gay Tony come to PS3 though. Hitman coulb be good too.
  • PinkLenny - June 5, 2009 8:18 p.m.

stupid half life where were you you were invited you know always playing hard to get.