• Cyberninja - June 3, 2009 10:46 a.m.

when did nintendo become badass again? and unless psp go comes with a lot games im not getting it ill save for ps3 for god of war3
  • Spybreak8 - June 3, 2009 7:30 a.m.

lol @ silvereye, I think more people like zombies than fighting an oppressive military force but I'm with you man. Maybe they're going to bundle it with Portal 2 but then again we would get some announcement right. Man the Assassin's Creed 2 with Sony's Press Conference was better than Ubisoft's main press conference lol. It really looks like an amazing game, visually, conceptually and gameplay wise as well. ReCaptcha:Books wobble lol esp in that Uncharted 2 library ;)
  • NipplesTheSuperHippo - June 3, 2009 4:27 a.m.

I keep saying this, only because I believe it. Nintendo is now a toy company that happens to also make some cool games.
  • Defguru7777 - June 3, 2009 3:56 a.m.

@Nanoelite666 Same here. I was ridiculously excited for Golden Sun DS. New Super Mario Bros. Wii looks fun. I love Mario's side scrolling adventures. Galaxy 2 looks good, but hopefully it can live up to the original. Metroid Other M (other than having a retarded name) looked awesome! It's behind Golden Sun DS as the best part of the conference for me. Am I the only one getting sick of peripherals? Natal, Wii Vital (whatever its name is), and the PS3 glow-stick (I'm not even trying to remember the name) look really gimicky! ReCaptcha: Political cherokee Kinda ironic, don't ya think?
  • LinkSceptile333 - June 3, 2009 3:54 a.m.

"...that looks nothing like a dildo".
  • MGS4SolidSnake - June 3, 2009 2:56 a.m.

final fantasy is like star wars doesnt have to go in order cause its that sweet..and i dont even play the games
  • Amnesiac - June 3, 2009 2:41 a.m.

God, at this rate FF XIV AND XV will be out before XIII.
  • heartskuppy - June 3, 2009 2:14 a.m.

no mention of the last guardian aka project trico? i know it was practically the same footage that was already leaked, but come on!
  • Samael - June 3, 2009 1:53 a.m.

*jumping up and down* C'mon guys post the mini-podcast! The anticipation is slicing my head off!