• Spybreak8 - June 5, 2009 9:58 a.m.

I always read these articles and have so much to say but forget all my thoughts when it comes to comments time, lets hope I remembered all of it lol: SW:TOR being heavy on the single player and anti-MMO reminds me of Guild Wars and I love Guild Wars (along with all the chapters that expanded it as well), henchies ftw. Borderlands looks pretty cool but man that's a big permutation lol. Brutal Legend news, I just couldn't believe it as I read the news at 1up my jaw dropped and I said wtf!? Monkey Island, I never played the first but I so want this, hopefully it's at a reasonable price though since Microsoft doesn't know how to price games digitally, that is if it is for the arcade. Maybe Amazon will have a sale ^^. Oh right for NSMBW, Nintendo sucks at titles and should be banned a year for not using Super ha yea right, not having four player co-op isn't a huge deal breaker but look how popular Castle Crashers is and how much it did well with the community, even with some having network problems. There, I'm DONE!
  • AshLynx - June 5, 2009 7:01 a.m.

Monkey Island news: best news of E3 for me personally. Hope they don't plan to charge $60 for the 360 remake, it is a remake after all.
  • Samael - June 5, 2009 5:12 a.m.

"even those spoken by other players " ...*spits water* WHAT?! Holy shitballs! How do they plan on doing this? Is that even a good thing? ("Hai guyz! Letz go raid teh sizh acadimy!!!1") I just quit WoW today (haven't played in months) and intend to get TOR, but this is the first time I heard that.
  • sixboxes - June 5, 2009 4:09 a.m.

The Tyler Nagata pic pretty much made my night. Does Activision have any legal standing with their suit of Brutal Legend? I hope they burn up stacks of cash in legal fees and get nowhere, proving the solution to a bad business decision is not a worse business decision. Recaptcha: six peed I did?
  • Ramen_Soup - June 5, 2009 3:37 a.m.

Wait so no Brutal Legend at all?
  • Hurricrane - June 5, 2009 2:50 a.m.

god I love Time Schafer. May he live many life times. @ MechGuyver quit complaining about PC versions. I am platform agnostic, I play L4D & TF2 on PC, yet I play other games on consoles... *Chong voice* expand your horizons man
  • Ramijiman - June 5, 2009 1:27 a.m.

Finally E3 is over,now fanboys can STFU an gamers can enjoy the other half of the year this is indeed a glorious week for gamers until TGS xD
  • Cyberninja - June 5, 2009 1:01 a.m.

mechgyver be nice
  • MechGyver - June 5, 2009 12:57 a.m.

Tim Shaffer got "jinxed" for not doing a pc version of brutal legend
  • moronboy - June 5, 2009 12:57 a.m.

first!