• AuthorityFigure - June 18, 2009 5:49 a.m.

They all look great, except for Prof. Layton. Those games are a little bit of content hidden behind pretension.
  • super-saint - June 16, 2009 2 a.m.

i loved golden sun one... i missed out on two... and now i can play it on a ds!!! happyist day!!!!!
  • TheWebSwinger - June 15, 2009 8:44 p.m.

"Considering all the attention being directed toward huge, marquee juggernauts like Uncharted 2, Modern Warfare 2, and Beatles: Rock Back" Beatles: Rock Back, huh? Nitpicking aside, good article. I didn't even KNOW they were making Dementium sequel.
  • WrathLord03 - June 15, 2009 10:58 a.m.

Well, Split/Second looks great, but do any of the cars actually get damaged. Like in Burnout, I want to see them melded into strange, metallic sculptures by explosions and falling control towers. I don't want the NFS: Most Wanted kind of damage, where the worst that could happen is your expensive tinted glass gets broken and your nice, shiny paint gets scraped. I like destruction. And so far, while there have been massive explosions and buildings breaking apart, we still haven't seen any proof that the cars will get damaged at all, apart from that scratch of the paint. And is it just me, or does the machine in the image of 'G-Force' have the Millenium Puzzle on the front of it? And will I get totally teased because I still remember what it looks like? It looks good overall, I've always wanted to be a jet-pack-wearing, gun-toting hamster.
  • caboose4400 - June 15, 2009 9:29 a.m.

that split second game looks f***ing awsome!!!
  • iluvmyDS - June 15, 2009 3:45 a.m.

Well I was very impressed with Pure so I imagine Split Second will be pretty damn good.
  • gatornation1254 - June 15, 2009 2:30 a.m.

I'm really looking forward to Call of Juarez 2. I loved the mediocre first one. reCaptcha: ROSS trekked
  • Danomeon - June 14, 2009 11:01 p.m.

Murumasa is definitely on my list of wii games to buy. If enough people purchase it, maybe Nintendo will realise that the hardcore market is a market that they should begin to exploit more.
  • CH3BURASHKA - June 14, 2009 8:27 p.m.

G-Force looks Ghostbuster-y.
  • AntistaIsTheLight - June 14, 2009 5:09 p.m.

Don't kill me but I'm not looking forward to Goldensun DS. I didn't like the GBA games and turn based RPG's aren't my thing.
  • Sonneilon - June 14, 2009 9:46 a.m.

HEY! POTM (aka PSM) covered a few of those games. :P
  • Grenade - June 13, 2009 3:02 p.m.

I've heard of every single one of those games, and I'm looking forward to most of them. Maybe this article will help get the word out about them.
  • Demonflare - June 13, 2009 2:29 p.m.

YEA! Some new demon games! Muramasa: The Demon Blade, Dementium II looks good. If they say its fun for the DS I'll buy it. I need more DS games. Professor Layton! Yea! Hahaha! I have a friend whos a huge fan of him!
  • cigero - June 13, 2009 11:52 a.m.

I cannot wait to play call of juarez, the dual-handing pistol feature is really awsome. I don't know about you people, but I'm getting sick of WW2 and modern-ish shooters so call of juarez is just what the doctor ordered.
  • raman162 - June 13, 2009 11:02 a.m.

Transformer explosions looked sexy
  • StupidTownColonStupidStateColon - June 13, 2009 8 a.m.

Professor Layton for sure,I need a DS game to keep me busy. Recaptcha: dignify 00 (It looked like the infinity symbol)
  • NanoElite666 - June 13, 2009 3:12 a.m.

Golden Sun is going to be awesome, and I'm sort of surprised to see it on this list. Split/Second looks like it should be a lot of fun as well.
  • cubsfan101 - June 13, 2009 1:22 a.m.

I think that Split/Second doesn't deserve to be left out of the gaming spotlight. I've seen the E3 coverage of this game and i think its one of the looking racing cars ever. Some of these games do look alright.
  • Ezekiel17 - June 12, 2009 11:50 p.m.

Strangly, I also think G-Force looks fun. reCAPTCHA: 71 pistils (lol, thats alot of female plants)
  • mgbenin - June 12, 2009 11:07 p.m.

Dude! I still have the lost vikings somewhere around my house... that games was almost as frustrating as it was fun, im definitely going to check out trine when it arrives on ps3