Topics

TalkRadar

• somerandomchap - June 4, 2009 11:05 a.m.

eh it changed... but it did say that
  • VMPSaberwolf - June 4, 2009 11:47 a.m.

Thanks for covering E3, I'm really interested in Mass Effect 2. I'm hoping however that it's more stable than the first, it crashed on my Dell XPS gaming machine multiple times. Never played Assassin's Creed, but in hearing about the features in 2, I'm interested in trying out the first one now that the price is lower. Bioshock 2...I figured there'd be a sequel eventually, but the way 1 ended I figured it would be it's own story line. I might pick this up, depending on the reviews. I would like to hear more about the upcoming Star Wars MMO, played galaxies for a year and enjoyed it, currently playing WoW. A new MMO around a universe I enjoy would be a welcome change to WoW. Keep up the great work GR!
  • DeathByGamer - June 4, 2009 12:34 p.m.

Thanks guys! This has to be pure hell on you all. Busy, busy, busy.
  • Jacob816 - June 4, 2009 1:54 p.m.

Wow is Mikel that short, or is Steve Agee really tall?
  • lava_lamp - June 4, 2009 1:58 p.m.

thanks GR im sure it is a bitch to do get these up and running so thanks
  • Ramijiman - June 4, 2009 4:59 p.m.

yay!!! I love my talkradar :) could you guys make a MW2 interview. just suggesting
  • Unoriginal - June 4, 2009 5:31 p.m.

You guys are the best. I think I would have broke down crying of tiredness by now. Go, GR, Go!
  • MercenaryQ - June 4, 2009 7:27 p.m.

3 Talkradars in a row? *including tomrrow* nobody wake me because this is the perfect dream. Thanks you guys amazing job =)
  • tonyjk78 - June 4, 2009 7:27 p.m.

Hey guys, thanks a lot for getting more info on ME 2 (I did submit a bitch request a day or two back via Twitter). The more I hear about it, the more excited I get. And, as everyone else has already said, I'm extremely grateful that you're all dedicated enough to make as many of these as you are.
  • twishart - June 4, 2009 9:47 p.m.

holy shit, how's the view of the Bayonetta chick from up there, Brett?
  • DrRock - June 5, 2009 4:14 a.m.

Has anyone seen or had any hands on with Bioshock or is it even on the showroom floor? G4, Giant Bombcast both haven't mentioned anything about it and I'd like to know if their gonna show any multiplayer. Oh well. Get some rest guys cause the last podcast you guys sounded like you were coming down from a cocaine induced high.
  • Spybreak8 - June 5, 2009 9:16 a.m.

Woo I listened to Special 1 and then 2 in one go. The first one was a bit soft on volume but I was playing Grid, (I did have the music volume on the guide way up to compensate). You guys rock, hands down gaming gods you are! Why am I talking like Yoda?! haha That ME2 shit, woah, just woah.
  • gatornation1254 - June 6, 2009 2:13 a.m.

thank you so much for upadating me on all the e3 stuff i just couldnt find the time to watch it all on G4 reCaptcha: lindem arlene