• JohnnyMaverik - June 2, 2009 6:32 p.m.

""Stop seconding JohnnyMaverick!!!" Seconded." Psh, i already seconded that, you can omly third it, thats how it works... "It's okay everybody, mine's working." Yea its working for me 2, so every1 refresh if you havent already and hope it doesnt max out the capacity again.
  • GamesRadarTylerWilde - June 2, 2009 6:24 p.m.

Our feed appears to be at capacity. If you can't get in, you can also follow us on Twitter. http://twitter.com/GamesRadar
  • JohnnyMaverik - June 2, 2009 6:22 p.m.

"Stop seconding JohnnyMaverick!!!" I second that. *slaps myself to save you the trouble* ;) Any1 else having problems getting the live commentry running? I get to the 3, 2, 1, play and then it freezes up. :'( Probably my connection being skitzo again.
  • Pocotron - June 2, 2009 6:20 p.m.

DMAN IT!!! WORK!!!
  • Pocotron - June 2, 2009 6:19 p.m.

Stop seconding JohnnyMaverick!!!
  • JohnnyMaverik - June 2, 2009 6:16 p.m.

"Project Trico better show." I second that with full force.
  • Pocotron - June 2, 2009 6:14 p.m.

HA! I'm already out of school! No studying for me! anyways i doubt we'll see any Resistance 3 until next year GR. Its the way Insomniac works...
  • GamesRadarTylerWilde - June 2, 2009 6:12 p.m.

Hey guys, we're experiencing minor technical difficulties, we'll have the live blog going ASAP.
  • JohnnyMaverik - June 2, 2009 6:09 p.m.

"This will be interesting" I second that. Thanks again for doing this GR, its awesome ^_^
  • Awesomeitude1523 - June 2, 2009 6:08 p.m.

Whoo! I can study for my History Final and see E3 at the sam time! God bless GR!
  • GrantG - June 2, 2009 6:07 p.m.

This will be interesting
  • Antonthe3rd - June 2, 2009 6:06 p.m.

I hope there's something new. I really would like to be impressed.
  • MercenaryQ - June 2, 2009 6 p.m.

Thanks Gamesradar for letting me study for my Biology Exam and telling me all the great announcments at E3. This is great i don't have to leave the page and still get all the info. Thank again =)