• gmilf71 - June 10, 2009 5:59 a.m.

lol the hot fuzz refernce in mw2 article.
  • NipplesTheSuperHippo - June 10, 2009 3:51 a.m.

I could care less about Halo 3 ODST, I could care less about L4D 2 until it comes out and then I am going to wake up and realize that I want it, and MW2 . . . I preordered last week. Stupid Gamestop!!!!!
  • NanoElite666 - June 10, 2009 3:42 a.m.

Zombies in haz-mat suits? Dear gods, they're getting smarter...
  • Harmon20 - June 10, 2009 1:58 a.m.

256 player multiplayer? hrm... I couldn't help but notice something about shooters lately. Whatever happened to just a hallway? you know? Like this: Star Wars Battlefront. The Bespin cloud city level, there was one hallway separating the good guy command posts from the bad. I remember there would ALWAYS be 12+ allies/enemies duking it out there, always just holding out against each other. That would be an intense multiplayer level, if some game did something like that. Just one hallway between two mid-size bases... Call me crazy, or not, but it would work perfectly.
  • blocpartier - June 10, 2009 1:40 a.m.

MW2!!! Singularity looks cool too. There's a possibility that it will hold up against some of the big hitters.
  • CoD_22 - June 9, 2009 9:41 p.m.

mag ftw! 256 player fps action awesomeness! lol it might be better than mw2. i hope so and i reckon its got the potential recaptcha: sickly committees lol
  • Frexerik - June 9, 2009 8:34 p.m.

l4d 2 FTW!!! :D
  • jamminontha1n2 - June 9, 2009 8:15 p.m.

i can't wait to play odst. It will be awesome to finally play a halo game that fairly nonlinear. That and there is a frickin scope on the pistol. woo pistol ftw
  • Crankr - June 9, 2009 7:28 p.m.

Modern Warfare 2 ftw! L4D2 is coming out a little too soon for a game that's fresh everytime you play. First?
  • jollyroger50 - June 9, 2009 7:28 p.m.

cant wait for modern warfare 2!
  • Cwf2008 - August 20, 2009 7:15 a.m.

Modern Warfare 2 looks awesome. MAG and L4D2 (i swear is that a star wars droid?) look pretty cool to. Gaylo ODST...well it looks like classifc Gaylo. Just gay
  • CODKING - July 11, 2009 11:13 p.m.

mw2 best game 2009
  • CODKING - July 11, 2009 11:11 p.m.

COD MODERN WARFARE 2 BEST GAME 2009
  • Tryfonaut - June 20, 2009 10:27 a.m.

They are all gonna be fantastic, im hangin for all of em.
  • IslanderSwagg - June 19, 2009 3:11 a.m.

I just beat Bioshock and really cant wait for part 2 and Singularity is gonna be a new and original first-person that I cant wait for. L4D2 looks kinda stupid because there is too much daylight it takes away some suspense and the characters are even more random than the first.
  • lancelot110 - June 17, 2009 6:06 a.m.

mw2! HOORAH.
  • penguinsrule3 - June 17, 2009 12:18 a.m.

dude, i almost jizz in my pants when i hear about L4D2. ZOMBIES!!!!!!!!
  • MagicArmadillo - June 12, 2009 7:49 p.m.

You spelled Mombasa wrong on the ODST article. Other than that, Great Job!
  • magicwalnuts0 - June 11, 2009 5:54 p.m.

The headline made me think this this article was going to be really stupid. But then I saw the Dead Alive lawnmower scene, and I had to like it. Good details on the games as well.
  • yoreAtowel - June 11, 2009 7:37 a.m.

tough choices, ill have to go with 4, MW2, L4D2, H:ODST, and bioshock 2. Just hope i can start saving up that cash flow.