• crazyhogg - June 11, 2009 9:59 p.m.

damnit
  • crazyhogg - June 11, 2009 9:58 p.m.

first!! and good article
  • Garry - June 15, 2009 3:57 p.m.

Damn god of war is only on PS3..... wat that for XBOX 360....
  • Hurricrane - June 13, 2009 10:51 p.m.

wait a tic, I thought Darksiders was taking a more Zelda-esque approach to the gameplay? I could be wrong, last I heard anything about it was 2 years ago
  • Turkeykilla7 - June 13, 2009 2:27 p.m.

And i refuse to get Bayonetta. Game play looks pritty good but the main character looks like a arrogant Dick. Yeah suck on that sony, either make your button mash characters guys or at least make the ladies look nice.
  • Turkeykilla7 - June 13, 2009 12:18 p.m.

Man, Darksiders: Wrath of War looks pritty sweet. Its like Zelda and Kratos had a Beautiful love child,...and somehow turned him into a video game that can sing like a combination of Steve Perry and Randy Jackson. SUPER PWNIES!!!!! SEA HORSES FOR LIFE!!
  • thor0997 - June 12, 2009 5:26 p.m.

Im going to have to get a PS3 to get GoW III and Darksiders. PS3 rampin up baby.
  • CountZero - June 12, 2009 1:57 p.m.

I'll buy whichever one has the fewest quick time events.
  • NorwegianKingOfNames - June 12, 2009 10:02 a.m.

I am Norwegian King of Names! You can kill un-baptised babies in Dante's Inferno. That is all.
  • crumbdunky - June 12, 2009 5:49 a.m.

Phoenix-Nayonetta's the original one? For a start it's just DMC with tits and attacking hair(and the laziest game Kamiya has ever been assicuated with)but secondly it just doesn't belong in the article. Don't get me wrong I'm looking forward to it as much as the next man but to say it's anything really new when its "more of the same" that made DMC so great in the first place is silly DAnte's is a blatant GOW rip off(and I'm sad the Dead Space team have copiud one game so closely-rather than three or for from last time!)-Heavy attacks on square and light on triangle anyone? You couldn't make it up. Darksiders is NOTHING like the same kind off game as GOW but certainly looks to be a far more interesting game than many thought. As for Kratos and co themselves , well we've seen the new mechanics just not in full playable demo yet-but we will. Sony aren't about to skimp on the big or the ultra slick and elegant stabby, stabby now are they. PS3 exclusives also tenf to bnuff up considerably in terms of looks over the last part of development so for a game that already looks amazingly detailed what will they be able to do with the rest of the dev time? GOW3 wins. Again and again and again-so far only Dantes really wants to be inm the same ballpark too and it's pretty much a lousy "me too" from what we've seen. Like a slightly camp Kratos, a bit limp.
  • LieutenantCipher - June 12, 2009 5:34 a.m.

I like GOW alot, and darsiders looked pretty epic too - but bayonetta looked more like some weaboo nerd's attempt at devil may cry with more skin showing on the chick. the idea of guns on her ankles was just pathetic and the hair thing was lame as well.
  • dweller - June 12, 2009 2:06 a.m.

I'm not really excited for God of War III. Bayonetta and Darksiders look really promising though.
  • NanoElite666 - June 12, 2009 1:54 a.m.

Interesting, I never really thought of Darksiders as being comparable to God of War. Now, it looks like it's going to be a great game nonetheless (it's had my attention ever since it showed up in some issue of Game Informer a while back), it's just that I never really drew comparisons between it and the God of War games. Like is mentioned, I've mostly heard that it's been fashioned in the style of a Zelda game. *shrugs*
  • Pheonix03 - June 12, 2009 12:14 a.m.

Bayonetta is the new level of action gaming. All the others are just bringing more of the same, or just copying others methods. No other game is pushing the envelope, not only in gameplay, but in style and originality, like Bayonetta is. Bayonetta is the winner. No contest.
  • FETALJUICE - June 11, 2009 10:46 p.m.

Darksiders looks incredible. I can't wait to play it.
  • game-thugsta - June 11, 2009 10:35 p.m.

haha titanguy's a hater
  • Titanguy654 - June 11, 2009 9:54 p.m.

Nobody likes you game-thugsta when you say "first". You fail at the internet you ignorant boob. Related to the article, God of War 3owns all, hands down.