We Recommend

• phgreat1 - January 8, 2010 9:01 a.m.

No BIG BOSS?? That was the first character I had in mind when I saw the title.
  • jedimaster123 - August 16, 2009 2:29 p.m.

I have played alot of games with disabled charaters in and most of them are the most difficult to beat, it is like they have got something to prove over everyone else who is capable of walking without a frame. good article
  • Conman93 - August 15, 2009 12:42 p.m.

What is the origin of master hand. I really want to know btw TRAVthe3RD, I think they only mean bad guys,so bentley wouldnt count because he is good
  • SiFiLuSBLaCK - August 14, 2009 5:06 p.m.

Where's the love for the vertically challenged? How about little Ramon Salazar from RE4, dirty bastard he turned out to be!!
  • Jakob - August 14, 2009 3:54 a.m.

The End Could Be Killed B4 You Even Face Him...Provide You Have A Sniper...I Did It, But Got Punked Out By His Crazy Tire o.o
  • OldschoolAL - August 13, 2009 4:29 p.m.

I shot the Ends Bird and ate it. lol It wasn't very nice.
  • MRD00KIE - August 13, 2009 4:13 p.m.

I would have suggested master cheif. Ever wonder why he wears a helmet all the time? it's not only for protection, but also to prevent people seeing his cripplingly ugly face. seriously, he must have been sitting in the ugly tree one day, fell, and hit every branch on the way down. But over all, i agree with the article.
  • BoliverShagnasty - August 12, 2009 11:15 p.m.

THE END FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
  • ChikNorris - August 12, 2009 11:14 p.m.

What about the Garradors from Resident Evil 4?
  • linkganon - August 12, 2009 9:47 p.m.

i just remembered something, on the first smash bros. when master hand rockets away, it sometimes looks like he is giving us the finger.
  • linkganon - August 12, 2009 9:43 p.m.

sorry for the long messages but the end is extremely easy if you follow his trail every time he runs. with stealth and the end's uniform on, he'll never see you. i once beat him in the main area and the area above. he didn't escape, i just kept shooting even after he started running. i'm guessing mgs4solidsnake never got the moss uniform from the end nor his mosin nagant since you need to non lethally kill him to recieve the gun, and sneak up behind him and yell freeze and point at his head 3 times during the sniping battle to make him give you the camouflage. strangely i found the snake you need to get to have the infinity facepaint at the end of the game in the first mousetrap i dropped, took only 15 seconds.
  • _D-Man_ - August 12, 2009 6:54 p.m.

What about the Wheelchair boss in the Warriors? I can't remember his name but it took me a couple tries to get him down. reCAPTCHA: conjurer sension
  • zeetlock - August 12, 2009 6:22 p.m.

YAY!!1!1! go gimp!.... wootd
  • Jordo141 - August 12, 2009 1:35 p.m.

Wife-arm. The worse possible disability.
  • crumbdunky - August 12, 2009 9:28 a.m.

Being disabled myself I feel there aren't nearly enough badass "challenged" individuals in gaming , movies and real life! Some of my mentally disturbed brethren are easily twice as dangerous as the completely healthy and a wheelchair is a great way to smaggle gun and blade parts onto plabes and boats for a quick hijacking under the cover of custom's sympathy. Good article GR, just less patronising next time-you really don't want to be first against the wall come the disabled revolution, do you? BTW, Holly Summers was quality and I killed The End the lazy way last time!
  • Ravenbom - August 12, 2009 6:02 a.m.

Nice article, how'd I know there was going to be 2 Suda51 mentions?
  • MGS4SolidSnake - August 12, 2009 2:36 a.m.

i always just snipe The Ends wrinkly ass at the part where Colonel Volgin leaves him just sitting there unattended...its funny trying to see him roll away and shooting him in the head
  • cptplanet - August 12, 2009 1:34 a.m.

what! no Kenshi from mortal kombat hes blind but has telekinesis. He deserves it
  • blackfractals - August 11, 2009 10:06 p.m.

I'll forgive you for not adding Duster, the limping thief/bassist from Mother 3, but only this time.
  • lovinmyps3 - August 11, 2009 9:01 p.m.

@adadadad Major fail. You are not second. You are not even third. You are 26th. That's a little off from second. Try hitting "refresh" before you post a stupid comment like that.