• supaMcnugget - December 26, 2013 4:55 a.m.

Me and my brother got a Wii U Mario bundle along with Zelda Windwaker HD. I also got a $20 PSN giftcard.
  • Leemundo - December 26, 2013 3:05 a.m.

"The Heavy" from Team Fortress, which looks freekin awesome on the lamp table next to Xbox One. Also a Play Arts Kai "Emile" from Halo Reach which is on the coffee table. My place is kinda like Big Bang Theory, random iconic game figures littered everywhere. My favourite is Hudsen from Aliens, the facial expression is classic "Game Over Man!" - everyone immediately recognises it!
  • mafyooz - December 26, 2013 3:01 a.m.

Arkham Origins and some sweet Mass Effect playing cards :)
  • FierceVoltage - December 27, 2013 7:54 a.m.

Are they the mass effect 2 ones with the Illusive Man on the box?
  • mafyooz - December 28, 2013 12:11 a.m.

They're the ones
  • FierceVoltage - December 28, 2013 8:42 a.m.

I have those two! I want Mass Effect 3 ones now...
  • Moondoggie1157 - December 26, 2013 1:01 a.m.

I got dumped
  • Vonter - December 25, 2013 10:55 p.m.

Zombi U. I dig the atmosphere and early to say, but I think this is the game that justifies the gamepad's existence the most, you truly have to switch between watching the gamepad and the TV and because it is slower paced than most recent "horror" games, you have to be strategic. Also it seems more recent games have hated adding item management, I didn't find that bothersome, it added to the tension IMO.
  • Kailon791 - December 25, 2013 10:50 p.m.

An Xbox One with Dead Rising 3, and an Elgato HD for streaming to Twitch from 360. Was a great day :)
  • BladedFalcon - December 25, 2013 10:05 p.m.

Not really, but that's fine, I did get a kickass beard trimmer which is convenient, because only this past month I had decided to actually grow and maintain a beard and a mustache XD
  • shawksta - December 25, 2013 11:13 p.m.

I know that feel, i was maintaining a mustache and beard for around 3-4 years without shaving it ever since i started having one (It doesnt really grow that much, probably my genes), having actually shaven both you get an instant notice of how young you actually are XD
  • cyco687 - December 25, 2013 8:36 p.m.

No games but a new tv which is really awesome! I was playing on a 19 inch tv with failing sound and now I have a brand new 32 inch tv, so I'm very happy. Bought the new R&C for myself because it was half off the other day and some of the money i got will likely go towards some games I've been meaning to get.
  • SonicHunter - December 25, 2013 7:32 p.m.

Link between worlds, Fire Emblem awakening, and Sonic Lost world for the 3ds. Yes, it sucks, but I have to have it, damnit! And I also got the full collection of the Dragonball series!
  • taokaka - December 25, 2013 6:15 p.m.

I got Dragon's Crown, Tearaway and Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy.
  • Jacko415 - December 25, 2013 5:37 p.m.

Dead Space 3
  • winner2 - December 25, 2013 4:47 p.m.

I just asked for money and have been pillaging the steam sale for the best stuff with plenty of money left over. And I went ahead and got a new vita memory card, sly cooper thieves in time for it, and P4G. And I think my gf is getting me pokemon X.
  • masterjoe123 - December 25, 2013 3:12 p.m.

I got a new Nexus 7 tablet. Gonna use that for some gaming.
  • bwman - December 25, 2013 3:09 p.m.

Bioshock: Infinite for the PS3 and a Mouse for my laptop.
  • Acerlux - December 25, 2013 2:34 p.m.

Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time, Ico/SOTC HD, Alan Wake, Dead Space 1 & 2, Singularity.
  • Frieza - December 25, 2013 1:56 p.m.

A teal-blue see through N64, a (third