Topics

Capcom

• SwampRock - September 17, 2010 5:35 a.m.

@DeathbyFira who the hell said anything about team ninja? I hate this look not the fact that it's so radical. More so the fact he's so young looking, but if he's a kid then what the hey.
  • DeathbyFira - September 17, 2010 5:15 a.m.

Omg one of my favorite fracises of all time has died today thank you team ninja i blame the guys who thought it was ok to make a snobby fracterd wanna be punk rocker dude for god sakes you can at least keep the freaking sliver hair dammit everything else looks good tho but this so called hero makes me want to go to a corner and cry my manscrea off while listting to a why doesnt my dadddy love me emo puck rock song and cut myself lol
  • AgentHonor - September 17, 2010 5:06 a.m.

I dunno, im growing to like this new Dante.
  • GhoulxScout13 - September 17, 2010 5:03 a.m.

The only reason that so many people are pissed off over his image change is that he no longer resembles an angst ridden, pre-teen, anime fan boy. FACT
  • pinoklin - September 17, 2010 4:53 a.m.

@510BrotherPanda although i'm pretty sure ur aware of this but he said metroid lol...making fun of that other guy :P. and well imo they grabbed one of the most awesome characters out there and turned him into a whinny angsty emo teen who hasn't been on a shower in ages and he fights so he can cool off his rage for being turn into dog shit...but that's just me lmao
  • ThatGuyFromTV - September 17, 2010 4:31 a.m.

@nemesisuprising Most of everyone here has deduced that this could wreck the franchise without playing the game. If you're a fan of the old Dante, do us a favor and help us get the old devs to give us a DMC1 or DMC3 HD remake. More people need to experience that, myself included.
  • 510BrotherPanda - September 17, 2010 4:29 a.m.

@Kisokuiki After 23 years, how can you say Samus is a guy? Have you not been aware of the amount of tits she has???
  • Jamahl - September 17, 2010 3:44 a.m.

Devil May Cry because people who mistake "street punk" for emo give his game a pass even though it has the potential to be awesome. : /
  • Mahoney - September 17, 2010 3:31 a.m.

Devil May Cry himself to sleep because his parents don't love him haha. God what a lesbian this new guy is.
  • YuGiOhisbetterthanMagic - September 17, 2010 3:16 a.m.

the new Dante makes me want to punch innocent creatures, and i don't even like DMC
  • Utawarerumono - September 17, 2010 3:03 a.m.

It's sad that Capcom is taking Kamiya's creation and letting some other company change it like that. It wouldn't be so bad if Ninja Theory at least showed SOME respect to the series.
  • RampageUndeaD - September 17, 2010 3 a.m.

plz keep the new dante he looks so cool
  • Mahoney - September 17, 2010 2:52 a.m.

Devil May Cut himself and then cry... Thanks for destroying my favourite characters of all time.
  • n00b - September 17, 2010 2:49 a.m.

let the dumping of putrid hate BEGIN!!! i think im gona wait for enslaved from ninja theory before i start to form my judgment
  • brumakwrangler - September 17, 2010 2:40 a.m.

its still eastern it seems like theres more european influences hence the uk flag
  • epicdominican91 - September 17, 2010 2:15 a.m.

Ashford. Not Dante, Ashford. It's the chic-est name I can come up with.
  • Kisokuiki - September 17, 2010 2:07 a.m.

@GuyBrush_ThreepWood: I think Metroid is a pretty cool guy. Also, what's Max Payne doing there?
  • nemesisuprising - September 17, 2010 2:03 a.m.

This is an atrocity, and if its not a test to see how long you can ruin an amazing franchise before dumping it, they must be the worst video game developers have ever seen (notice I can deduce this without playing the game)
  • sTiNatey - September 17, 2010 2:01 a.m.

@GuyBrush_ThreepWood Obviously a lot of people put weight on how a character looks (reference the internet blowing up when SuckerPunch changed Cole and how people are reacting to this) And if your wondering why people don't want Ninja Theory to have their own "take" on this franchise reference Heavenly Sword lol. I want to see more before I judge but I don't need to see more Dante mug shots to know I'm not a fan of the character model - thats not to say I won't be a fan of the game.
  • JohnnyMaverik - September 17, 2010 2:01 a.m.

IMO new Dante is less a western norm than old Dante, you see a fair few character with the new Dante style in animé, you see a fair few character with the old Dante star everywhere. Ratty looking punk > handsome dude who knows it. You're all just scared of progress -_- TBH I'm not sure how this is progress, but it sure feels like it is. I mean how many characters have you got to play that looks like that!? He's awesome, deal with and quit whining.