Xur's back in Destiny, wafting about the tower again trying to get people to look at his transdimensional holiday snaps. If you look hard enough you can see forever. And that nice multi-faceted consciousness he meet on the beach.
Aaanyway, he's in the Reef this week and has this little lot up for grabs:
- Red Death (Exotic pulse rifle) – 23 strange coins
- The Ram (Exotic Warlock helmet) – 13 strange coins
- Young Ahamkara’s Spine (Exotic Hunter gauntlets] – 13 strange coins
- The Taikonaut (Exotic Titan helmet) – 13 strange coins
- Legacy engram (Chest armour) – 29 strange coins
- Shock Hazard Zhalo Supercell Ornament – 25 strange coins
- Queen’s Command Telesto Ornament – 25 strange coins
- Three of Coins – 7 strange coins
- Glass Needle – 3 strange coins
You'll probably want to give Red Death a try. It's a monstrous weapon that heals you and speeds up your reload with every kill. It also has Unflinching so incoming fire won't upset your aim and High Caliber Rounds just to maximise how much you can ruin someone else's day.
The Ram's defintely worth a look for aspiring young Warlocks who favour voidwalker. It lets you steal life from every enemy you melee, while Soul Rip speeds up access to your Nova Bomb, and Embrace the Void activates various buffs for Nova Bomb and grenade damage.
For Hunters then, Young Ahamkara’s Spine gauntlets will be handy for the Crucible, adding an extra charge for trip mines, and making them last longer. Very useful when you're defending certain areas. While Titans get The Taikonaut which adds tracking to every launcher. It also lets you see the radar while aiming and gives you a little more Super energy for heavy kills.
As ever don't forget to grab some Three of Coins, always grab some Three of Coins. Xur will be around until 2am PT / 10am UK so you've got until then to stock up guardian.