• WalrusFromHell - February 2, 2010 8:47 p.m.

GOW but a poem
  • YourOldPalD - January 9, 2010 11:13 a.m.

I also must state. That even as a non-christian I found the divine comedy an interesting read. And despite never playing god of war or most other fighting slaugther combo games, I really hope E.A. don't mess this up. An epic poem from the 1400's done no justice 700 years later seems kinda weak thing to do. Only time can tell. By the way since I'll be getting both Bioshock and DI the day they come out...which should I play first? Any suggestions?
  • YourOldPalD - January 9, 2010 11:07 a.m.

I'm definetly looking forward to this. But it's released THE SAME DAY AS BIOSHOCK 2!!!! BLRAAAAAHGGGH! In all honesty I would've expected more christians jumping up and down about it, aside from the fake protest of course. But every last god-loving man women or child is just "Meh" About it. This is a good thing of course. Maybe the world is really that video games are just games and people have gotta stop freaking out about them and take them less seriously.
  • Makk_Mizzy - December 20, 2009 10:23 a.m.

I don't go off of what I read from these reviewers!!!! If the game has a video trailer that is good with the combat system and looks like my cup of tea, Im all up in it! I will say this tho' from the trailers I watched at the titles website I was thrilled, that alone made me get up off my weight bench and goto GAMESTOP to pay it off on reserve!!!! This game should be pretty good if they really are gonna stick to the script and let Dante run this game the way he did in the novel. This game is being overwhelmingly spoiled and it deserves it!!!! I will say this--->''If you have ever watched The Devil's Advocate, you should enjoy this game.'' ITS BETTER TO RULE IN HELL, THAN TO SERVE IN HEAVEN!!!!
  • DarkNightmare336 - December 18, 2009 2:18 a.m.

I think i just got a chubby :D
  • DoctorCrazy - November 23, 2009 12:38 a.m.

Looks like a lotta half-naked demon chicks in there.
  • jackthemenace - November 21, 2009 8:18 p.m.

@crumbdunky- wow, you're really slamming bayonetta! i'm hoping it'll manage to somehow bring teh fintastic-ness of DMC to another level, getting away from all the stuff they've used before. Anyways, back to DI, i also hope that it will be like GOW, sorta, coz i've never actually PLAYED GoW... *laughs meagerly* poit is, DI and bayonetta will both be good. and i will, at last, be able to LEGALLY buy them! christmas= 15 yrs old!
  • crumbdunky - November 21, 2009 4:56 p.m.

GOW3 is more your certain quality while, with a new IP that apes a lot of that series and aims to get a 14th century work of lit inot the gaming masses minds there's still penty that could fall on it's face. Sony SM are just expanding and polishing the epic stuff from previous games in the series. For me the jury is still ver much out on DI but here's hoping that it's more up my street than Bayonetta which, from playing the Japanese demo, just felt like DMC lite with the mad dialled up a bit and I expected something new rather than just reworked from someone of Kamiya's rep and talent. Doing what amounts to a DMC clone with tita and extr hair attacks doesn't excite me when it plays like the demo does. I can't get over all the perfect scores it's getting! Then again Madworld got plenty of goodness when it was WAY too little content for a disc based full retail game-but Platinum get a free pass all the time. Just like it's somehow Sega's fault if they're too damn lazy to make the PS3 version of their own game! And it's a decent port as well-there's been so much over the top criticisms of that port and it's just nowhere near as bad as they say. It's not in the same league for PS3 multi mess ups as G'busters let alone the Orange Box. But I digress, I'm very much hoping DI will bring some GOW standard gaming to everyone but mainly to those on 360 only who will miss Kratos latest, and possibly greatest, if the updates since the mindblowing E3 demo are much to go by.
  • ultimatepunchrod - November 21, 2009 2:59 p.m.

well i really dont mind getting my GOW fix a few months before the 3rd one comes out.
  • jackthemenace - November 21, 2009 2 p.m.

Thanks matt. i'll haver to save my Xmas money for ages to buy Dantes, but it's not like i have any other games to buy (remembers every other game e needs to buy) awww damn...
  • PrierAdmirer - November 21, 2009 12:27 p.m.

It's all looking good so far. Since in this moment of time, I have none of the big-name consoles (yes, mock my cruel fate if you want to), I wonder if the PSP version will be just as good. GoW: CoO seemed to be able to coop with it, will DI be the same?
  • GamesRadarMatthewKeast - November 20, 2009 8:17 p.m.

Bayonetta comes out a month before Dante's, so it shouldn't be a problem getting both.
  • oryandymackie - November 20, 2009 5:07 p.m.

Bayonetta....DI......Bayonetta.............DI.....................
  • jackthemenace - November 20, 2009 4:11 p.m.

I hate the fact you've done an article on Dantes uinferno and Bayonetta in the same day!!! I really can't decide which to buy first, but unless bayonetta actually HAS dante (Sparda) in, this looks like the one i'll spend my christmas money on. Thanks GR!
  • deathrebellion - November 20, 2009 1:21 p.m.

everything except the screenshots looks gud
  • FreekinIdiot - November 20, 2009 12:28 p.m.

I'm always baffled when people say 'This game will be better than such and such...' HOW DO YOU KNOW NOSTRADAMUS??! Don't get me wrong, I'm really looking forward to playing it, but to categorically state that a game will be better than another game when it's still in development is just retarded. ok, rant over
  • WrathLord03 - November 20, 2009 12:22 p.m.

The only thing stopping me from buying this game is the fact that demon-babies come out of Cleo's nipples, which I'm sure would piss off every single one of my relatives. I'm quite eager to try this out and see how it compares to GOW and Darksiders, although it just seemed to me that it was unecessary and also somewhat pointless to make them come out of her breasts. You know, could't they just fall from the ceiling or something?
  • bamb0o-stick - November 20, 2009 4:43 a.m.

I always found the subject of Hell to be much more epic than Greek mythology. Hell is just one of those few things that really scare me.
  • winterwolf - November 20, 2009 2:55 a.m.

Man, I hope this turns out good. I've never really had a problem with QTEs. The fast-paced reflexiveness of the task always kept it pretty interesting... with some repetitive exceptions *cough*prince-of-persia*cough*.
  • CoD4Kamikazi - November 20, 2009 1:48 a.m.

I'm really looking forward to this game. I hope it breaks the mold of "God of War" clone.