• metalrichdog - January 3, 2011 8:18 a.m.

ok the pikmin thing about protesting pikmin3 is screwed up. the game is very fun.
  • christopheblaize - August 10, 2010 3:30 p.m.

dude this sh*t is halarious
  • redalert3 - July 19, 2010 7:45 p.m.

here's a good idea, evil cute planet. try that for a sequel
  • redalert3 - July 19, 2010 7:44 p.m.

well, one thing for sure is that every mario game is terrible to live in. Oh, but don't forget rabbids go home, on the inside, it looks nice and the rabbids are all fluffy and white, but when in the game, thw humans try to kill you with flamethrowers and dogs with raibies. also there are countles times where you are above a bottomless pit, being held up by a fan spinning you 100 mph, and you can only hold on to the shopping cart for dear life. There are tons of evil, yet cute looking games out there.
  • EvilInkarnate - July 16, 2010 9:38 a.m.

Ahhhh Pikmin 3. When will it happen?? I lol'd at the end of the Lil' Big Planet one. Spice Girls and Justin Bieber. That kids screwed when his balls finally drop.
  • Cwf2008 - July 9, 2010 7:22 a.m.

excuse me i think i need to go to the hospital. i may have broken some ribs from laughing too hard...and possibly bruised my butt from laughing myself off the chair
  • Lycanthrokeith - July 9, 2010 2:41 a.m.

RE: Katamari - Not to mention being jammed to the sticky ball, suffering nausea and vertigo from being constantly rolled and turned and bashed against things, before finally being shot out into the cold airless vacuum of space to face an uncertain fate inside said black hole. RE: Pikmin - See Penny Arcade, who took a close up look at those "adorable" little Pikmin, and determined them to be basically walking space piranha.
  • philipshaw - July 8, 2010 10:43 a.m.

Only Meiks would think like this,quality work
  • GameManiac - July 8, 2010 2:31 a.m.

I swear, when I read the title of this article, I thought it was a spin-off of the "Top 7 Gory Deaths in Cutesy Games." The pictures with Mario committing suicide, Olimar abandoning his pikmin, and Viva Pinata hell...LOL gold.
  • V13Dragongal - July 8, 2010 1:41 a.m.

Wow..I'll never think the same way about Mario party again.
  • hardcore_gamer1990 - July 8, 2010 12:53 a.m.

I remember Pikmin having being mentioned as cruel somewhere before this list, but can't remember where... Meh, probably Zero Punctuation. I notice that was Pikmin 2 you used for the photos, too... BTW, WHY DID YOU HAVE TO RUIN MY FANTASIES ABOUT LIVING AS A SACKBOY?! YOU MONSTERS! :'( ReCaptcha: "behalf arousing"... Completely disturbing
  • enlargedhousecats - July 7, 2010 9:15 p.m.

hey, that genitalia is from spore!
  • mubobi7593 - July 7, 2010 8:07 p.m.

^ At least someone else caught that. :P OT: Great article!
  • Conman93 - July 7, 2010 7:16 p.m.

What about Windwaker. If u don't have a boat, ur fucked!
  • Fuzunga - July 7, 2010 7:02 p.m.

Those heartless dastards.
  • mightyboosh - July 7, 2010 6:03 p.m.

LBP screen shot has got some seriously scaley penises
  • presc1ence - July 7, 2010 5:57 p.m.

i take it you mean exstinguishes not distinguishes? lol! very amusesome article!
  • DoctorCrazy - July 7, 2010 5:53 p.m.

I love the picture with old Private Ryan. I bet it was a nice porch too.
  • KnightDehumidifier - July 7, 2010 5:14 p.m.

Oh wait, what about Kirby's world? While everything is all cuddly and cute, there is sentient spike orbs, cannons firing every which way, an adorable yet vengeful king, a shadowy relentless warrior, and let's not forget that almost every Kirby game has an underlying nightmarish fiend hellbent of dooming the cheerful land.
  • DustyRooster - July 7, 2010 5:09 p.m.

Great job Meiks!!! Your photoshop skills are a sharp and funny as ever. The paragraph about Viva Pinata after the photos, had me laughing louder at work than I should.