• WTeen8 - July 29, 2011 1:38 p.m.

Well of course the Wii's dying, New console next year means less impact on current console. Granted, there's a new Zelda, a Retro Grand Theft Auto, Kirby, and Mario Party Stock Exchange Dragon Quest Edition coming out, so there's still some stuff left.
  • gaytality - July 29, 2011 1:31 p.m.

AKA, Operation Snowball's chance. This is the generation that Nintendo looked me in the eye and gently whispered "We don't want your money".
  • Gnilres - July 29, 2011 1:15 p.m.

Don't forget about Xenoblade, The Last Story and Pandora's Tower. (To find out how you can help get these games, go to facebook.com/OperationRainfall)
  • mackshizzle - July 29, 2011 1:02 p.m.

Nintendo: Its time for us to get the core gamers back! Americans: Yeah can't wait for the new Wii RPGs! Nintendo: Wii? Whats a Wii???
  • db1331 - July 29, 2011 12:58 p.m.

@dasgunter Same here. I use it to play VC games when I can't sleep. Played some Megaman 9 just the other night. It will be called to duty once more with Skyward sword. There can't be anyone who calls themselves a gamer and has a Wii as their only system...right?
  • apegod99 - July 29, 2011 12:43 p.m.

The last game I got for Wii that was acctually really good (this is by Wii standards) was Black Ops, and that fell flat when there were no map packs offered for the Wii version. Taught me a lesson: all games with a possibility of expansions, goes on teh PC.
  • Felixthecat - July 29, 2011 12:38 p.m.

Xenoblade, Skyward Sword, Last Story and Pandora's Tower will save us. Or Europe at least lol.
  • RawkyRoo - July 29, 2011 12:36 p.m.

This year has been quite lackluster, although I do have Skyward Sword and Xenoblade Chronicles to look forward too. I've gotten quite bored of my Xbox 360 recently, so have been replaying some of my old Wii games and have been buying some of the ones i initially missed out one. So that should tie me over till Xenoblade at least.
  • UsernameLoser - July 29, 2011 12:36 p.m.

Wii is dead. It looks like ass compared to the 3DS.
  • pr0tostar - July 29, 2011 12:34 p.m.

Did HATEweek kick off early or something? All this Nintendo bashing! ....not that any of it is unwarranted ofcourse.
  • reuben0110 - July 29, 2011 12:33 p.m.

It's a good thing Zelda's coming out this year, because this news is slightly depressing.
  • dasgunter - July 29, 2011 12:30 p.m.

The last Wii game I bought was Super Mario Galaxy 2. The only thing I use it for is playing the first-party Nintendo stuff, and streaming Netflix. It's not just dead, it's in rigor.
  • DirkSteele1 - July 29, 2011 12:27 p.m.

W.O.W! And not really surprised. I have not purchased a game for the Wii in about 18 months, and the console itself has been sitting in a cupboard for about 6 months. My SNES gets more play than the Wii.