• Jimmyjammy - November 27, 2008 5:59 p.m.

Oh my god I want to play as all of the Vertigo characters! What luck that we're getting a Watchmen game. Ha ha ha ha ha THAT WILL BE SHIT. Playing as the Saint of killers blowing up tanks in the desert with a pair of Walker Colts though, that would be good.
  • evildevil2 - November 27, 2008 10:26 p.m.

Bloody Roar vs. Mortal Kombat vs. Soul Caliber vs. Tekken vs. Virtua Fighter vs. Street Fighter FTW
  • hardcore_gamer1990 - November 27, 2008 10:30 p.m.

You gotta have a "Ubisoft V.S" game? because youve done film creators, what about game creators? You gotta admit it would be amazing to see Altair slice apart a jumped up opponent, or what about a Mantel trooper activate Nectar and smack someone 14 feet across the screen? It's practically BEGGING to be made! lol Oh, and "Marvel VS Capcom 3" and "Namco VS Dark Horse" FTW
  • TheWebSwinger - November 28, 2008 1:58 a.m.

Even as a hardcore comic nerd, this article was just boooring.
  • Juriasu - November 28, 2008 9:07 p.m.

Capcom vs. Marvel would kick ASS.
  • tehperson123412 - November 28, 2008 9:14 p.m.

can't wait too bid pac-man up against hellboy and that's not sarcasm
  • Iroh - November 29, 2008 1:40 a.m.

I can't believe you guys forgot 2 noteworthy additions. 1) Warhammer Online vs. World of Warcraft 2) The Lord of the Rings vs. The Forgotten Realms (Though Drizzt would have every button on the controller an "I Win" button.).
  • Musicgeek4 - November 30, 2008 12:32 a.m.

There should be a Castlevania fighter that doesn't suck. And yes i know one is coming out or allready did but that looks terrible.
  • Uncle_Soaky - November 30, 2008 8:07 p.m.

Man, I've never liked any of oni press' work. When I was reading Scott Pilgrim I felt like it was made for kids who watch that shitty teenage nickoldean channel. Why hasn't Hellboy been in any fighting games? It's a demon with a huge fucking stone for a hand!! C'mon game creators, get your shit together! And if anybody made any kind of game with Calvin and Hobbes I would die lost nutrition, because my pants would explode with shit.
  • meluigi - December 1, 2008 12:31 a.m.

I dont want any of these exet maybe marvel vs capcom 3
  • RebornKusabi - December 1, 2008 1:51 a.m.

Guilty Gear vs. Image sounds like an incredibly badass idea!
  • shadow985 - December 3, 2008 6:34 a.m.

if they broke the meshes up by games and not brands these would be good DMC vs bloddy roar Onimusha vs Soul caliber Assassin's creed (altair) vs Ninja Gaiden(ryu) GTA 4 vs Saints row 2 Call of duty 4 vs Medal of honor vs Metal Gear Solid 4 (Snake)
  • Rood - December 4, 2008 7:44 a.m.

I'll do you one better. 2000 AD (Judge Dredd, Slaine, ABC Warriors) VS Interplay (Dude from Flashback, The Lost Vikings, Rise of the Robots, Clayfighter).
  • televisnostic - December 6, 2008 2:16 a.m.

Guilty Gear vs Image sound like a go for me. And yes MvCIII needs to happen!
  • GothandEmovampire - December 9, 2008 12:18 p.m.

ok first of all, where can I get these. Second my own ideas for match ups would be Marvel vs. DC, just because I want to wail on Batman with REAL heroes, my OTHER match up would be Nintendo vs. The Necronomicon, just because I want to have an Ash vs. Ash secne... also I want to posses Pikachu 8[ (for future notice << that was a vampire sign.
  • CptCHARLES - November 27, 2008 12:38 a.m.

Second again! **** a duck!
  • TrIp13G - November 27, 2008 12:48 a.m.

The last entry makes the whole list.
  • ELpork - November 27, 2008 1:35 a.m.

I still want a Tekken Vs. Virtual Fighter And PS: Marvel Vs Capcom 3 for the win.
  • ElectroRush - November 27, 2008 2:10 a.m.

Image Vs Guilty Gear I'd definitely go for that.
  • SonicX_89 - November 27, 2008 4:32 a.m.

Marvel vs. Capcom 3, that would make me very happy. Capcom vs. SNK 3 would be just as great. If this were a perfect world, Capcom would make these games happen, after Street Fighter IV of course.