We Recommend

• Pocotron - April 24, 2011 10:12 p.m.

What has this site come to? I mean, it USED to be original and funny but as soon as you stop letting people like Shane Patterson from writing articles (yeah, I know he didn't "leave" and that he's held captive as your new mascot) this place went downhill quick. I mean C'MON FIX THE CAPTCHA CODE ALREADY! And giving inFamous a 7?! What were you thinking? I left after that and only come back for this week of hate. Just, ugh, I'm going back to Destructoid where the good writers are! I'm looking at you Jim Sterling.
  • zeetlock - April 24, 2011 9:54 p.m.

this is my fav- i mean. FUCK GR this site is so STUPID! /weekofhatefakerage
  • Haikufrenzy - April 24, 2011 9:30 p.m.

It's good timing, with Sony's online services down that's another thing to add to the list.
  • ChickenFillet5140 - April 24, 2011 8:58 p.m.

My favourite week next to Shark Week! Bring it on.
  • mannybard - April 24, 2011 8:48 p.m.

I smell a week's worth of FOX headlines.
  • Ultimo19 - April 24, 2011 8:47 p.m.

I hate Sony for being greedy now for not putting backwards compability too.
  • Ultimo19 - April 24, 2011 8:44 p.m.

Well,I can agree of hating Microsoft buying Rare and ruining them also by every means.
  • FrozenImplosion - April 24, 2011 8:26 p.m.

I was kind of hoping that the video for hating casual games was just going to be 1 reason and just be "Everything".
  • Siion - April 24, 2011 8:22 p.m.

I think it worked, i think i hate gaming now. Unless they release a new console, good bye website. I have no reason to come back now, i hate this hobby.
  • nadrewod - April 24, 2011 8:15 p.m.

Only two new things to hate come to mind: Bobby Kotick/Activision (want to "take the fun out of making games", do you, Mister "new game every year, demanding mass marketing campaigns for every CoD but not even one word for awesome new IPs like Blur and Singularity"? TASTE MY "INTERNET RAGE AND REFUSAL TO BUY MORE GAMES" POWER!) and Sony's recent law-suit against Geo-Hot affecting innocent gamers (Oh, you think that revealing the source code for the PS3 is going to make way for more hackers to take the online community apart one piece at a time? IN RETALIATION, WE WILL DO JUST THAT!)
  • animeman - April 24, 2011 8:13 p.m.

The 2008 ones were the best you guys king of stretched it the next year but they are still good.
  • Zeb364 - April 24, 2011 8:13 p.m.

Sweet, another Week of Hate. Has it already been a year?
  • fattoler - April 24, 2011 7:54 p.m.

GOLDSTEIN! BOOO!
  • Corsair89 - April 24, 2011 7:35 p.m.

YAY, Week of Hate is back! Oh wait, that's not the right mood. FUCK! Week of Hate is back! *RAGE* There we go.
  • StrayGator - April 24, 2011 7:24 p.m.

What the world needs now is a Banjo performance of the Inception theme.
  • SirCheesedip - April 24, 2011 7:22 p.m.

Commence hate!
  • MonocledYaoGuai - April 24, 2011 7:17 p.m.

Yay! The hate is hear again.