• Trg564 - April 25, 2011 3 a.m.

The only good reason for hating GamesRadar: "Sorry, you may not access this video." Obviously I didn't get to see the videos.
  • EnragedTortoise1 - April 25, 2011 2:58 a.m.

I liked the part where you hated stuff.
  • Hubadaeus - April 25, 2011 2:29 a.m.

Jesus Christ, you got that weird keyboard banjo music stuck in my head
  • NightCrawler_358 - April 25, 2011 2:27 a.m.

I HATE YOU ALL!! just kidding, happy week of hate. But why don't you huys ever have a week of Love?? Also, I liked the videos, theres something to hate about everything i suppose, but i freaking love Chocobo Racing. and i don't mean in FF7.
  • ThePigHostage - April 25, 2011 2:07 a.m.

@BladedFalcon "Barring that though, name me 5 non-Nintendo games that were released on 2010 that had more than an average of 80 on Metacritic, and I'll happily shut up mouth up about the wii." Tatsunoku vs Capcom (85) Monster Hunter Tri (84) No More Heroes 2 (84) Trauma Team (82) Goldeneye 007 (81)
  • austincharlesbond - April 25, 2011 1:47 a.m.

I agree with Nintendo #94 the best. Corruption is one of the best games of this generation :)
  • AGENTJORRRG - April 25, 2011 1:46 a.m.

How dare you complain about having to buy a game that is far better than Halo 3 to play the Beta for Halo 3!
  • Vitreosity - April 25, 2011 1:41 a.m.

Hey, don't rip on PCs too hard! If it weren't for us, you guys wouldn't have kickass Valve titles to liven up the testosterone-filled market.
  • BladedFalcon - April 25, 2011 1:40 a.m.

@shawksta ...Uh huh. That's a rich argument. Pray tell, can you back up your claim with actual facts? And before you start pointing out games such as Donkey Kong returns or the Kirby game, pay close attention to my statement. I am not denying that the wii enjoyed a good share of quality first party releases. But honestly, that's pretty much what has kept the Wii afloat all along, and most of those games aren't new IPs at all or bold new ideas, just rehashes of classic games with a new coat of artistic paint/design. The rest of what came out for the console, was mostly shovelware as usual, barring a few notable games such as Epic Mickey. Barring that though, name me 5 non-Nintendo games that were released on 2010 that had more than an average of 80 on Metacritic, and I'll happily shut up mouth up about the wii. And also, say what you will about 2010, but I'm pretty sure 2011 won;t have even half the good games the Wii had last year, first party or not. And no, Skyward sword doesn't count for more than one single game.
  • FanofSaiyan - April 25, 2011 1:30 a.m.

Eventually GR is going to be doing Classicradar articles on Classicradar articles! Loved all of those videos, and man was that banjo tune catchy!
  • bradmillow0 - April 25, 2011 1:22 a.m.

I hate haters, which means I hate you, which means I hate myself because I hate haters. This is why I don't like haters; it hurts my brain, which I hate. But somehow, I love the week of hate.
  • p0wnd - April 25, 2011 1:16 a.m.

Don't worry GR, i'm trying to ruin yor forums as we speak
  • V22Dreamcast - April 25, 2011 12:53 a.m.

Week of Hate return! Sweet! I'm guessing you will update the 100 reasons fanboys hate Gamesradar video to 101 by adding the outrage over the score that Halo: Reach received.
  • Turboash - April 25, 2011 12:48 a.m.

I love hate!
  • LordZarlon - April 25, 2011 12:43 a.m.

I'll admit when I first visited GR 4 years ago I didn't get it. Then PC Gamer didn't have it's own website for a while and every time I typed in pcgamer.com it took me to GR. Finally I broke down and listened to Talk Radar and suddenly everything made sense. Simply my favorite gaming site ever! Keep up the good work!
  • BigLandoz - April 25, 2011 12:14 a.m.

Week of Hate is back! Seriously one of my favorite GR features.
  • Yeager1122 - April 24, 2011 11:38 p.m.

Yes Week of Hate is back cant wait to see what you guys come up with.
  • shawksta - April 24, 2011 10:58 p.m.

"100 reasons to hate Gamesradar" You guys are awesome XD Ah hate week, we can never agree with each other. @BladedFalcon thats crap,the wii's been better than it was in 2008 and 2009.
  • BladedFalcon - April 24, 2011 10:35 p.m.

Yay! I was wondering when the week of hate for this year would begin. I wasn't around for the previous ones, but they always spawn pretty amusing articles and videos. Glad to see it's going to start pretty soon! :D And well, I think pretty much every single one of the console companies Trifecta has new reasons to hate on them: -Microsoft: Kudo Tsunoda. Kinect apparently being good at everything BUT gaming. Skittles. MS shamelessly relying on basically only 3 IPs anymore: Halo, Gears and Fable. And along with Sony: jumping on the motion gaming bandwagon and pandering to the retar-er... sorry, "casual" gamer. -Sony: Kevin Butler. (I personally love him, but I can see plenty people out there being annoyed as fuck by him.) PS move being a more blatant "Me too!" than Kinect for the Wii, and so far without a single solid reason to get one. The entire Geohot/Anonymous Scandal. STILL a fuckton of annoying updates. -Nintendo: 3DS suffering from kinct-itis so far. (Cool tech, no real worthwhile games for it yet.) Jumping into the next generation probably too soon. (maybe not for the ridiculously outdated wii, but I'm pretty sure most people would rather not think about saving for the next generation consoles just yet.)The Wii sucking even more than it did 2 years ago (More shovelware, casual games, and celebrity adds, and First party "more of the same" games. Less Hardcore and Third party Games. And well, I think one that applies globally: Activision. Anything related to them and their business model since the last two years. Heck, I'm pretty sure they could make a "100 Reasons to hate Activision" video based on these last two years alone.
  • RedOutlive10 - April 24, 2011 10:32 p.m.

Not sure why you guys insist on putting Zelda as a RPG, it's an adventure game. In fact it's too bad games like Little Big Adventure and so on were erased from gaming pretty much. The genre is kinda dead.