We Recommend

• blu_dud - July 9, 2009 6:42 p.m.

LOL at nubs!
  • WrathLord03 - July 9, 2009 6:26 p.m.

Well, the only time I've failed a QTE was in Quantum of Solace for PS2, but only because it came out of nowhere and because it was completely unnecessary. The God of war ones are much more expectable, constant and fun too.
  • PinkLenny - July 9, 2009 6:12 p.m.

How about when a non gamer plays an FPS I dare someone to find a person who doesnt spend the entire match staring at the ground or the sky.
  • DoctorFruitbat - July 9, 2009 6:09 p.m.

Not only have I played as the wrong person, but I've completed at least five laps of Micro Machines V4 and held my own pretty well for all of them while looking at entirely the wrong car. It's surprisingly common during four player when seven people are vying for a controller.
  • MGS4SolidSnake - July 9, 2009 5:45 p.m.

plosive59 - 2 hours 29 minutes ago why did snake in the picture have a beard not a mustache? nice catch that is weird.. i still dont know how to turn off my psp instructions r for chumps...i didnt know about the analog one it never happened to me
  • RichieJr - July 9, 2009 5:17 p.m.

Also just to add, the pressing wrong button on menu's - most of the older PS1 games used triangle for back, not circle - I remember that transition feeling very weird for me but now thinking of triangle as back seems so very, very wrong.
  • RichieJr - July 9, 2009 5:15 p.m.

You know, the traditional "Red Ring of Death" is only 3 of the 4 lights - you can't criticise someone new to games about thinking that the full 4 lights is the RROD because IT'S THE ONLY ONE THAT'S A RING! Heh :D everything else in the article is spot on, I've done a few of these myself.
  • Bambell - July 9, 2009 4:25 p.m.

Lol. Red ring. My brother shouted this at me when he got all 4 lights. I told my friends and one got a proper red ring and actually brought over the broken 360 to show what a "real" red ring is.
  • FrozenImplosion - July 9, 2009 4:03 p.m.

OHHHHH... haha I still didn't know the thing about the PSP being on standby... I guess I should go turn it OFF now... :)
  • Hurricrane - July 9, 2009 3:40 p.m.

But I almost always fail the QTE the 1st time...
  • KillDrone - July 9, 2009 3:20 p.m.

Isn't this article similar to the "non-gamers" one?
  • oneshotfinch - July 9, 2009 3:09 p.m.

My cousin presses the home button all the damn time. We had to stop him playing for a while until he said he'd make himself stop.
  • First - July 9, 2009 2:11 p.m.

boo at The Tingler, cutscenes are wicked. And to Jgamer, it happened to me only once when someone else picked my character.
  • The_Tingler - July 9, 2009 2:06 p.m.

"Trying to play during a cutscene" I think is a fair enough one. "I'm in a game, why am I suddenly watching a movie?"
  • CARLINNIT - July 9, 2009 2:02 p.m.

Being from the UK, and having no friends that are gamers who like football (other than online people) creates the same FIFA or PES shooting problem. It's really damn frustrating. And they laugh about it, too! It's not funny. What is funny, however, is when i still beat them about 12-0
  • JGamer - July 9, 2009 1:57 p.m.

Noob! XD What kind of dumb*** would make those sort of mistakes? (My brother.)
  • lethaltrain - July 9, 2009 1:53 p.m.

I wonder how many people took their 360's in after they got 4 red rings
  • matither - July 9, 2009 1:45 p.m.

Its a ring!!!
  • Seabread - July 9, 2009 12:28 p.m.

lol i've made so many of these mistakes myself over the years and i've been playing consoles sinces the grand old days of NES. I may be first but i dont care bout that. in fact it grinds my gears that people feel the need to point it out