• oreomonkey - July 10, 2009 3:40 a.m.

Hint: When making fun of people who suck at Sonic make fun of them correctly. Its Ground Run, Ramp Run THEN Ceiling Run. Not Ground Run, Ceiling Run, Ramp Run. FAIL GR.
  • AntistaIsTheLight - July 10, 2009 1:16 a.m.

Does playing the Wii count as a rookie mistake?
  • Icehearted - July 10, 2009 1:16 a.m.

Funny stuff, especially the 'coin' jokes. I've never evar done any of these because I wuz nevar teh n00b. I promise!
  • Phreakout93 - July 10, 2009 12:57 a.m.

damn I hate when my xbox tips over ,happend to me at least 3 times (madden 08+07,resi 5 in lesss than a week,and rockband but it still worked so i dont count it. i hated the analog thing too,ill have to try that again later though
  • MichaelD - July 10, 2009 12:35 a.m.

lol.I used to make these mistakes all the time.
  • Yeager1122 - July 10, 2009 12:26 a.m.

sadly i have confused myself with the other player and wondered why they were telling me i lost.
  • DasavageJ - July 9, 2009 11:09 p.m.

lol these are funny and me and my lil bros have probably done most of them between us. Also regarding the Snake picture, he has a full beard because it's an old pic from when kojima was still trying to get down Old Snake's looks, I think, I remember seeing it when I used to drool over the PS3s release =)
  • spartan_n30 - July 9, 2009 11:08 p.m.

i acidentaly moved the 360 to put in a memory unit while halo 3 was playing. i learned my lesson.
  • twishart - July 9, 2009 11:05 p.m.

What about thinking that actually moving the controller to the right will make Mario jump farther. We all did it.
  • hot_heart - July 9, 2009 10:56 p.m.

I'm pretty sure I've only done shoryukens instead of hadoukens on SFIV. Stupid controls.
  • bioshocker - July 9, 2009 10:46 p.m.

Ha I have a disk resurfacer to fix those coins on 360 disks it's paid for it's self with 30$ and a ticket to a hockey game.
  • Sebastian16 - July 9, 2009 10:39 p.m.

What about playing rolling a warlock in WoW?
  • abetterplayer - July 9, 2009 10:12 p.m.

i ahve done a couple of these i have to say haha mind you my friends keep hitting the home button and i dont know why i have never acidently done it but they do it all the time =/ why?
  • GamerTagsSuck - July 9, 2009 10:12 p.m.

My brother moved our xbox when it was on. With my Fable 2 Collecters Edition in it. And I couldn't afford to get game insurrence from the store I bought it from ('CAuse my store offers that kick ass feature). So i lost 70 bucks. I almost cried. Almost.
  • theturbolemming - July 9, 2009 10:07 p.m.

Hey, I mix up which character I am all the time in Geometry Wars multiplayer. does that count?
  • civver - July 9, 2009 9:51 p.m.

Come on, you've at least done one of these once in your gaming experience. I'm guilty of the "holding down the accelerator" quite some time ago.
  • mariokartyE32010 - July 9, 2009 9:24 p.m.

the last one happened to me. my little brother knocked over the 360 and messed up my GTA 4 disc:( now how will i drive carefully in liberty city
  • TanookiMan - July 9, 2009 9:05 p.m.

I almost ruined my friends copy of GTA IV when he turned the 360 on with his controller while I moved his system to the floor. I wouldn't have paid for a new copy though...
  • abrock123 - July 9, 2009 8:28 p.m.

i laughed so hard at the coins on the discs
  • Scott1121 - July 9, 2009 7:41 p.m.

The analog stick problem has happened with me but it was just bcuz of my crappy ps2 madcatz controller, and hey running around in fps online can, work randomly running around in red faction i got a 10 kill streak lol