We Recommend

• gilgamesh310 - November 15, 2013 12:48 p.m.

I would kill for another Dino Crisis game. That series just has to be brought back at some point. Tenchu is another series that I would love to see revitalised and improved. Sure there have been a lot of Tenchu games released but none ever managed to capture the magic of the first game. There is so much more potential with it.
  • xAlbireo6972x - November 15, 2013 12:40 p.m.

My vote is for .hack, they should at least put out an HD version of IMOQ and G.U. Preferably IMOQ though.
  • udUbdaWgz - November 15, 2013 11:52 a.m.

all i have to do is read this list and instantly realize nintendo and ps love. idiocy is deep within this group.
  • Darkhawk - November 15, 2013 8:37 a.m.

Maximo!
  • CitizenWolfie - November 15, 2013 7:42 a.m.

I still have Tomba! and still love it. It's reaching a decent price on eBay as well but I'll never sell it. Hell, even the DEMO is worth a fair bit. My choices: Tenchu, Monkey Island, Syphon Filter, Soul Reaver, Oddworld, Destruction Derby, Populous, Little Big Adventure, Timesplitters, FEAR EFFECT(!) and Parasite Eve (as long as Square Enix don't make the characters look the same as all of their others from FFX onwards). And finally, Broken Sword. Although my prayers have already been answered for that given that the Kickstarter reached its goal and it's in development.
  • Flashinthepan - November 21, 2013 8:48 p.m.

The Parasite Eve from one, two, or three. Never having played 3rd Birthday, I have no fair opinion of it, but I would much prefer a return to the gameplay of the first Parasite Eve.
  • CitizenWolfie - November 22, 2013 6:28 a.m.

I only managed to play the first so that's the one I was referring to
  • KidKatana - November 15, 2013 2:44 a.m.

FOLKLORE! Remember, it was an early PS3 exclusive? By the developer of...er...Genji. Pretty sure Sony still owns the IP... Ah fuck it, nobody cares. It was cool though.
  • TheGreyWizard - November 17, 2013 9:42 a.m.

I care! In fact Folklore remains one of my very favorite PS3 games. It's a shame there was never a sequel, since the game ended in a cliffhanger of sorts...
  • bendabomb - November 14, 2013 7:40 p.m.

syphon filter!
  • Tikicobra - November 14, 2013 7:17 p.m.

If they so much as announced a new MediEvil game I would pick up a PS4 so fast your head would spin.
  • shawksta - November 14, 2013 6:49 p.m.

PUNCH! KICK! ITS ALL IN THE MIND
  • ObliqueZombie - November 14, 2013 6:34 p.m.

Ape Escape, YES. Some of the fondest memories I've ever had as a kid. Tomba was a good one, too, and Bushido Blade would make an EXCELLENT downloadable title. I've always wanted to play that.
  • xxdismalfirexx - November 14, 2013 6:10 p.m.

I would love to see a next-gen Dark Cloud, the original was really one of the best games on the PS2.
  • Wibbles - November 15, 2013 8:43 a.m.

This. Most definitely this.
  • bakufun - November 14, 2013 5:48 p.m.

GENJI!! Haha, NO.
  • Shnubby - November 14, 2013 5:47 p.m.

Jak and Daxter YES. I still think they should've made a new Jak game rather than making The Last Of Us instead!
  • Prodigy916 - November 14, 2013 3:43 p.m.

OH MY GOD TOMBA AND MARK OF KRI PLEASEEEEEEE. I almost forgot about tomba too that was my game man But i would love a lot of games back Crash, A real spyro, Digimon world 3 style again, Ah man so many but please bring back some originals would be amazing
  • Jormungand - November 14, 2013 2:52 p.m.

Crash Bandicoot and Parasite Eve :'(
  • GenderBender_9000 - November 14, 2013 2:20 p.m.

Tenchu Stealth Assassin, and Road Rash! Please somebody make these games right now!!!!!!!