• Kapwan - July 21, 2011 11:37 p.m.

I wonder if Suda 51 is a fan of High School of the Dead because I can see some influence. This a game is a day one purchase for me because I can't get enough of Suda 51's games.
  • Crypto140 - July 21, 2011 1:12 p.m.

Waity, there arn't flamethrowers in it? Nor ninjas or pirates? Pass. Jk this game seems like it will make my head explode.
  • WinkedUp Lozza - July 21, 2011 4:46 a.m.

I'm guessing none of the above negative commentors are australian find the stupidity of the jokes funny, not the jokes themselves
  • SunnyvaleTrash - July 21, 2011 4:27 a.m.

I bought SotD and enjoyed it! This new game has my attention.
  • FauxFurry - July 21, 2011 4:11 a.m.

If Juliet can strap-on a pair of chainsaw skates at some point and can butcher emaciated zombie fashion models on the runway(or rather shuffleway), that'll make Lollipop Chainsaw instantly one of the best things ever.
  • KingDjango - July 21, 2011 1:57 a.m.

I spooged my whole skeleton out!I need this frakkin' game!!Its...so...fucking...perfect!
  • MoChilla - July 20, 2011 11:31 p.m.

Didn't I hear that Akira Yamaoka would be returning too? my recaptcha "not likely." WTF
  • NotSteve - July 20, 2011 11:06 p.m.

Once again, Suda, you prove that you deserve ALL of my money. This game can't come out fast enough.
  • bigwill1221 - July 20, 2011 9 p.m.

Eh article is tough read...
  • peon36 - July 20, 2011 8:51 p.m.

Want this one to sell? Put it out on the 360/PS3. I'm still waiting for a NMH port.
  • BoobleDrop - July 20, 2011 7:28 p.m.

alright, as a pre-requisite i have to say that killer7 is my favorite game ever, and that i also own both no more heroes, shadows of the damned, and even flower, sun, and rain. soooooooooooo, this made my heart fill with joy and stop beating. that said, i respect that suda51 is going more and more accessible, and nothing but good has come of it, but i still miss the more complex plot of killer7, or flower,sun, and rain. i love it when he goes full on tongue in cheek as well, but nothing would blow my mind like a fully realized crazy-ass story. and he has all those trademarks about him,but whatever happened to the really weird shit? remember the boss fights in killer7? more of that would be fantastic. i understand he is getting more polished, and that is a totally logical evolution for him, but i guess i just hope this one gets a little bit crazier than shadows of the damned did. not that i'm finding fault with that game. it is my hero
  • jackthemenace - July 20, 2011 6:17 p.m.

This is my new favourite thing in existence. And it's not even out yet. Oh, and I REALLY need to get myself a hold of a copy of No More Heroes... When's the PS3 Port release date again?
  • waitingforCharlietosnap - July 20, 2011 6:12 p.m.

Cannot wait. Cannot.
  • AwesomeGuitarSoloMan - July 20, 2011 5:55 p.m.

Suda you crazy,crazy bastard Will you ever stop being awesome?
  • etherealshadow - July 20, 2011 5:38 p.m.

Where the hell does this man get the drugs that he almost certainly has to be on to come up with this shit? I really want to know, 'cause that has to be some REALLY good shit. Every time I hear the name Suda-51 the first thing that pops into my head is "Oh lord, what the hell did he come up with now?"
  • n00b - July 20, 2011 5:22 p.m.

i rarely curse but FUCK YES I WANT THIS GAME NOW!! and how dare you dave i have bought no more heroes 1 and 2 shadows of the damned and killer7. plus im currently seeking out a copy of Michigan report from hell beat that Houghton
  • rockbottom - July 20, 2011 4:37 p.m.

He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy,
  • eliguy83 - July 20, 2011 4:22 p.m.

i agree that zombies are starting to become really cliché, but this concept sounds awesome. i'll be following it!
  • IHateMakingUserIDs - July 20, 2011 4:18 p.m.

This seems similar thought to "Onechanbara: Bikini Samarai Squad" So I would Imagine sales would be only slightly better. But Who knows, maybe it will sell more than wii sports did!
  • EnragedTortoise1 - July 20, 2011 4:13 p.m.

See, this is the same problem I had with Hyperdimension Neptunia. if anyone, especially my parents, walked in on me playing it... yeeeeeaaaaaaaaah.