• EricBratcher - March 23, 2010 6:59 p.m.

@Sunblast2099: It's on the homepage only. Are you looking there, or in this article?
  • JoeMasturbaby - March 23, 2010 6:58 p.m.

i prefer the tiled version, but the new one is more simple.
  • EricBratcher - March 23, 2010 6:58 p.m.

@litrock: I think you'll be pleased with some of the "tons more enhancements" I mentioned above. Bear with us - we're not done tweaking things yet.
  • Sunblast2099 - March 23, 2010 6:57 p.m.

weird, i cant see any grey button...wtf?
  • EricBratcher - March 23, 2010 6:55 p.m.

Just to reiterate what Tyler said, all the usual buckets that separate the various types of content are still there - we just moved them off the home page. You'll still be able to get a list of the latest previews, reviews, features, etc with a single click. As for those of you who don't want more GR...
  • litrock - March 23, 2010 6:54 p.m.

I like it. Moves much faster. Looks a lot cleaner. Now if you can just make the video player not reek of 2001 and hopefully make the searching work better (haven't tried it yet) I'll be happy.
  • BlackElement17 - March 23, 2010 6:52 p.m.

Is this why there was a black hole in spamtastic last night?
  • GamesRadarBrettElston - March 23, 2010 6:46 p.m.

Personality is not lost. Now you get to see and hear far more than we ever could post before. Usually we'd get one thing per author up per week, maybe two. Now we can work on several smaller things IN ADDITION to the usual lengthy features. Give it some time!
  • Howetzer - March 23, 2010 6:43 p.m.

Old Version pleasethanks.
  • loonyman978 - March 23, 2010 6:39 p.m.

I agree with VoodooPanda, much prefer the old layout
  • BleedingHatMcGillicutty - March 23, 2010 6:39 p.m.

I hate to say it but yeah... the old version seems more organized and appealing. But who knows, maybe it'll grow on me.
  • VoodooPanda - March 23, 2010 6:35 p.m.

I prefer the older version. It looked more organized because Top Stories and Latest News/Screenshots/Features/Previews/Reviews all had their sections. Now it just looks like a long vertical list. If there is an option I'm definatly leaving it on the old version.
  • loonyman978 - March 23, 2010 6:35 p.m.

I dont think its a particuarly good idea to have this new '10 features a day' thing. Im definatly getting the feeling you guys are spreading yourselves too thin, especially as some of these features are only about a page long and hardly seem worth the effort. Im not critising the quality which is always very high and gloriously humourous, I just hope you dont eventually run out of things or you all get overworked. I know you said in the podcast the regular things like the top 7 wont suffer but tbh, if im finding it difficult to read all these article everydayt, i shudder to think what it must be write them all
  • GamesRadarTylerWilde - March 23, 2010 6:34 p.m.

@lukekear You can still see all of the article lists by hitting one of the links in the left nav (Features, News, etc).
  • GamesRadarTylerWilde - March 23, 2010 6:31 p.m.

@Bronzus http://www.gamesradar.com/rss-site-map
  • lukekear - March 23, 2010 6:31 p.m.

If I'm honest I prefer the old version, and I'm not just saying that because I hate change, I'm saying it because it's perfect the way it is! Everything is so easy to find the old way!
  • Bronzus - March 23, 2010 6:30 p.m.

RSS PLZ aside from that, some video improvements would be appreciated.
  • Doorstop - March 23, 2010 6:24 p.m.

Well, this looks interesting.