• NanoElite666 - April 11, 2012 9:46 a.m.

April Fools Day was over a week ago Capcom...? Also, my Capthca thing has resorted to using a photo with text in it for one of the bits I need to enter. I shit you not: http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/1346/capthcaphoto.jpg
  • lilj805 - April 11, 2012 9:25 a.m.

You're stupid as f*ck to pay that kind of money for some hours of playing a video game
  • Sy87 - April 11, 2012 9:22 a.m.

No where near worth it. I don't even thing regular special editions are going to be worth it. Thats and extra $1200 for nothing. Sure the jacket seems nice, but dam there are ways to get cheaper pure leather jackets. Plus the series has drop for me. Yeah they got zombies, but oh Chris is the terrorists hunter oh joy. I had high hopes for RE: ORC but now im just bum. No purchases for RE until it looks truly good or ratings back it up. Plus your crazy $1300 for a dam game. Only Steel battalion made since fore a high price game that controller was crazy.
  • gamemaster-plays - April 11, 2012 9:08 a.m.

c'mon guys, its name says at all: special edition (shit edition) if you want to expense a lot of money while you laughing to pay 1300 usd so there are two options: once, you have a lot of money even to clean your ass with a 50 buck and second: if you want a Leon's jacket replica on your closet don't worry, be sit for a while and concentrate, you already got the game, so think; the attraction law is coming and say: Leon's Jacket, deep breath; again, Leon's Jacket, you may take a month but finally will happen. Regards
  • inkyspot - April 11, 2012 8:56 a.m.

Unlike gas for your car, you can avoid this shit. It's funny though, I will be curious to see how this does.
  • Mooshon - April 11, 2012 8:48 a.m.

Bit daft all this, yeah. Kind of suiting to the direction they've taken the series recently. Bit messy and unfocused compared to the atmospheric 1 to 4. Pretty hard to be scary with your tongue in your cheek though I guess.
  • ObliqueZombie - April 11, 2012 8:27 a.m.

This is the most ludicrous, enraging attempt at a "Special Edition" I've ever seen. With that kind of money, I could buy two or three next gen consoles, or one really f*cking high-powered desktop. WHAT IS THIS SHIT?! Also, Mr. Houghton, towards the end you said "the form the form." I make that mistake all the time.
  • GR_DavidHoughton - April 11, 2012 9:18 a.m.

Cheers squire. Fixing now.
  • ObliqueZombie - April 11, 2012 1:33 p.m.

Anytime, Mr. Houghton.
  • StrayGator - April 11, 2012 8:07 a.m.

Deigh Juan Purrchissssss
  • bboyd - April 11, 2012 8:03 a.m.

This IS a bit ridiculous, but it's important to note that a nice leather jacket can easily reach these costs. I really, really doubt that Leon's little striped leather jacket is of that quality, however.
  • tomwolf91 - April 11, 2012 7:51 a.m.

I don't think it's that ridiculous, you get an actual leather jacket for your £800 which you have to assume will be a limited collectors piece. Think about all the kickstarters which allow you to drop up to £1,000 or more in return for one off, limited goodies etc. Or think about movie memorabilia which often sells for the same kind of money. I'm not saying I would but it, or could afford to buy it, but if you're cash rich and a massive Resi fan, why not?
  • elsnichkum - April 11, 2012 7:29 a.m.

The f***ing Deus Ex trench coat isn't even a quarter of this price. I think I've seen a coat similar to Leon's at Wilsons Leather Outlet for $80.
  • boondocks50 - April 11, 2012 7:24 a.m.

lol
  • BladedFalcon - April 11, 2012 7:15 a.m.

Oh lol, dem greedy corps. Yeah... with stuff like this, the people willing to dish out that much money can only blame themselves. Also, still not as outrageous as EA's 100+ dollars DLC car.
  • sgloomy - April 11, 2012 7:12 a.m.

I really want to meet someone who is willing to pay for this and hear an explanation, I think that would be an interesting conversation.
  • Jormungand - April 11, 2012 7:39 a.m.

My explanation for paying that sum of money is: Because i can pay it. And thats all the explanation that nearly anyone willing to pay this could have.
  • inkyspot - April 11, 2012 9:05 a.m.

I know a few wealthy people in my life, most of the smart ones, that worked hard for their money, they make smart investments and while they enjoy life's luxuries, they spend their money wisely. Then there are those that inherited it from mom or dad, they don't care they spend it like it will last forever on stuff they may or may not use once.
  • MercurialForce - April 11, 2012 7:04 a.m.

I can't even be angry at Capcom for this. They are setting a ridiculous price, and its your own fault if you are stupid enough to pay for it. That said, it's your money, so spend it as you will.
  • profile0000 - April 11, 2012 9:20 a.m.

Agreed. Let Capcom try, it isn't like they are hurting anything.