• MetalGearFlaccid - July 9, 2010 3:44 a.m.

@GamesRadarBrettElston Or you end up with "One More Day." *Shudders*
  • CH3BURASHKA - July 9, 2010 3:33 a.m.

God damn you, Brett, always with the comics and the Spidermans... Though it seems extreme, I imagine it proves to point quite effectively. Kotick is easy to hate, but I don't understand why he was targeted - was he the one promoting realID, or was it Blizzard specifically?
  • JoeMasturbaby - July 9, 2010 3:32 a.m.

i find it hard to believe they actually thought this was a good idea. do they even go on the internet?
  • dphoenix192 - July 9, 2010 3:28 a.m.

Not that I actually support the Real ID system, nor do I actually play any Blizzard games, but I don't think that kind of information that the bloggers are posting is that bad. People willing give out their names everywhere else, but when it comes to the internet, people assume that you can get vital information. Pulling basic information about a person, does not prove any points in my book. Most of those things were willing posted on the internet, knowing that it will not be harmful to the person.
  • Ensoul - July 9, 2010 3:23 a.m.

A man by any other name is still a miserable pile of secrets. Seriously though, while trolling and generally jack-assery is a major problem of the internetz, I'm not sure this solution is the best one. I for one thought "Good, remove the anonymity and maybe people behave." I of course forgot that some people never behave and that there are some crazy ass people out there.
  • GamesRadarBrettElston - July 9, 2010 3:13 a.m.

This is why Spider-Man hides his identity. To protect Aunt May and Mary Jane.