• ombranox - June 30, 2011 12:24 a.m.

Grim Terminus Alliance. Defictionalize it!
  • falcon4196 - June 30, 2011 12:23 a.m.

There is definitely plenty of room for expansion into the rest of the universe an it history. You've got the Rachni War, the Krogan War, not to mention plenty of characters and locations that we've only scratched the surface of. (Anderson early career and the Citidel come to mind) Bioware can mine this universe for years if they want to. At the very I'd be surprised if there isn't at least an MMO at some point.
  • MouseKlok - June 30, 2011 12:16 a.m.

Thane assassin missions prequel. Go!
  • MyCoolWhiteLies - June 30, 2011 12:16 a.m.

Not surprising and absolutely welcome. I love the Mass Effect series and I think the world has immense untapped potential.
  • KuwaSanjuro - June 30, 2011 12:08 a.m.

I think a prequel with a character investigating Saren's strange activities when he was early on helping Sovereign would be fine. I love the Mass Effect universe and if it's done good, i'm alright.
  • Spybreak8 - June 30, 2011 12:03 a.m.

Glad to hear this, it's such a great universe, the Mass Effect one that is. I'm hoping to see Shepard, Garrus and the gang in a good old fashion kart racer. Haha ok no I'm joking there.
  • AirickG - June 29, 2011 11:55 p.m.

You guys are thinking to narrow, though I do agree with most of these suggestions. The Reaper's have done this process of harvesting over and over again. I want a game set in the time of the Protheans! Or, thinking even further back, somewhat of an origin story for the Reapers. These games can do soooo much.
  • Ampatent - June 29, 2011 11:46 p.m.

Legion. Legion. Legion. LEGION! So much potential, so many possibilities. (I'd also be happy with a GTA style game on the Citadel)
  • Clovin64 - June 29, 2011 11:43 p.m.

Vakarian Vengance 2: Calibrate Harder Vakarian Vengance 3: Calibrate with a Vengance and so on...
  • twinkletitsMcGee - June 29, 2011 11:40 p.m.

I would like the universe to evolve into one where none of the women are allowed to wear clothing. That would be the best game EVAR!!!!
  • YuGiOhisbetterthanMagic - June 29, 2011 11:35 p.m.

I would like a Spin-off involving Garrus, but not with him as the PC.
  • Odpaterson - June 30, 2011 11:57 a.m.

A prequel where you played as the illusive man in the first contact wars would be amazing! I'd love to see the story behind how humans are flung into the big wide galaxy and how the conflict began and was eventually resolved and led to the rise of humans... So glad that they actually plan to carry on with mass effect, Shepard or no Shepard.
  • Saigon - June 30, 2011 8:15 a.m.

Would be nice to get a truer Rpg. I understand why they went the direction that they did with ME2 and I don't begrudge them the many many moneys they've made as a result. But would really love a true rpg with a more cohesive story even if it meant a smaller budget.
  • TheDeathishRainbow - June 30, 2011 3:08 a.m.

I was always hoping they would continue. The Mass Effect Universe is just too great to waste.
  • TheGreatWeskby - June 30, 2011 2:56 a.m.

A Garrus spinoff would be incredible.
  • Markoose16 - June 30, 2011 1:46 a.m.

Just don't make an MMO Bioware, please. The ME universe is actually perfect for an MMO but it would kill the franchise and no more single-player, story driven games will be made. SWTOR has killed all my hope for KOTOR 3 and Battlefront 3, two potentially brilliant games will no longer happen because they have an MMO cash cow coming up.
  • mockraven - June 30, 2011 1:24 a.m.

The Mass Effect universe has such a solid background. Reading through the codex was a lot of fun and really gives a lot of fuel for so many different stories and eras future games could be set in. First Contact War, Rachni War, Krogan War, Geth Uprising, Terminus as a setting for some unlikely hero emergence (or whatever), post-Reaper conflicts (as I'm sure there are still some factions that are resentful of the human emergence into the Council races), and just so many other unexplored areas. I'd love to see a Quarian-based campaign, too. Whatever the case, I'm sure Bioware has plenty of options to create yet another memorable experience outside the Shepard Trilogy.
  • MySistersMenstruationTastesFunny - June 30, 2011 12:40 a.m.

I'd love to see something on a much smaller, personal scale. Maybe shorter and more focused too. Like a story about a Batarian trying to get his family out of the system after a drug deal with a Volus gone bad.
  • PimplesInYourAsstista - June 30, 2011 12:22 a.m.

Well, they ought to go the Naughty Dog route, and make the next game a cart racer. GOTY without a doubt.
  • Kethmach - June 29, 2011 11:41 p.m.

I think that's been a given since ME2. I mean- I never for an instant thought that Mass Effect would end with the trilogy. The Universe is TOO big and there's TOO much detail for 3 games. That would be like thinking that Gears is over with 3 or that Halo was over with 3. It's just silly to assume a cash cow of this size would be slaughtered that quickly.