• Viron - August 31, 2012 6:07 p.m.

If I recall correctly the PS3 has memory problems, which are probably the source of half of it's problems.
  • NullG7 - September 1, 2012 5:53 a.m.

Yea I think its something around those lines, the longer you play the worse it gets. Not so much with the PS3 in general I think but more with PS3 and Bethseda
  • Octaviux - August 31, 2012 7:22 p.m.

It's amazing how bad Bethesda sucks at programming for the PS3 this late into the console life cycle. They're probably counting down the months until the PS4 launches which will almost be identical to the Xbox 720 for development.
  • brad-nagel - September 3, 2012 7:46 p.m.

Give us a way to convert our save games and I have wouldn't care if I need to get the PC or Xbox version. But I spent way too many hours playing this game to not get the complete experience. If this doesn't come out or there isn't a alternative I'm never going to spend time with any Bethesda games again. I wouldn't be able to trust them.
  • Cieje3 - September 22, 2012 12:07 a.m.

I'm not a complete tech hound, but I have a hard time understanding why Bethesda is having this trouble with the Ps3, considering I read an article in Game Informer about the development of the '360's chipset.. Basically the guys looked at their masterpiece, the Cell processor and then improved upon it in a number of ways. Fix this little issue here, add a little more juice in this area, loosen up that little bottleneck there, etc.. Despite whatever tweaks WERE made, the tech was less than 1 year newer than the mighty PS3 processor; not exactly a quantum leap. Besides, I had the PS3 GOTY edition of Oblivion at one point, and ran into ZERO problems.. (Until I realized that they weren't going to bother with the wonderful hideouts and legendary horse armor DLC that the Pc/360 versions got. (partial sarcasm, aimed at horse armor of course.) Oh, well. Time will tell. Stuff Happens. I recommend un-bunching your panties a little bit and reminding yourselves that the Bethesdians are HUMAN, just like the players.
  • james090162 - November 4, 2012 5:48 a.m.

My view on this is simple, Bethesda has always taken extra money from Microsoft to delay the PS version of its games, so as far a DLC from them goes. They can keep it. If the game looks like a game I will play, I'll buy it but no DLC. If everyone one would do that maybe they would get their asses in gear and put out a product that everyone can enjoy.