• BordersOfInsanity - November 23, 2008 8:13 p.m.

i actually liked golden eye rogue agent, and driv3r was alright.
  • MacGyver1138 - November 6, 2008 7:39 p.m.

Zymn, like graham said, the other Matrix game you were thinking of was the Path of Neo. It was still pretty buggy, and it had some weird fights (Giant, bipedal ants come to mind) but it was way better than Enter the Matrix. At least Enter the Matrix let you see Monica Belucci and Jada Pinkett Smith making out. That made the game almost tolerable.
  • oreomonkey - November 2, 2008 4:27 a.m.

I liked Enter the Matrix but im sure if I picked it up again right now I would agree that its crap... Wii play was good for the remote
  • Jimmyjammy - October 30, 2008 1:31 a.m.

When will 50 cent die? I can but dream. How pissed off would you be if you were one of the nine people who shot him and he didn't die?
  • Graham - October 27, 2008 3:36 p.m.

I'm so proud of the fact that I've never bought any of these games and, to be honest, I don't know that I've even played any of them. I almost sat down with my roommmates copy of Spiderman 3 once, but after watching him get pwned repeatedly by that lame quicktime event against Sandman at the end, I thought better of it. Also, that other Matrix game, zymn, was Path of Neo. It had its fair share of bugs and lousy collision detection, but it was pretty fun overall. A good five-day rental type of game.
  • samboy218 - October 25, 2008 5:27 p.m.

50 cent what?
  • thereaper52 - October 21, 2008 10:06 p.m.

i loved enter the matrix only because of the slo mo wall kick fuckin A++ to the matrix
  • twishart - October 19, 2008 1:15 a.m.

I've purchased NONE of these games, and have only played Wii Play ONCE. Thanks GaymesRaider.corm!
  • Patius - October 17, 2008 2:22 p.m.

Eh, in 6th grade, Enter the Matrix was fun. Then again, there were lots of games that we enjoyed back then that suck now that I look at it.
  • chilipeppersman - October 17, 2008 4:47 a.m.

for the people who said they liked enter the matrix, that game truly sucked and you dont know good games if you think ENTER THE MATRIX was good, so good job GR. fuck all the company lines too, they are full of donkey shit
  • jingneji - October 12, 2008 5:20 a.m.

marvel imperfects was a good games but it had it ups and downs but i still liked it
  • FancyRat - October 12, 2008 3:45 a.m.

"Aside from the Driver series having its own sizable (if by that point dwindling) fanbase..." What?
  • aqibloz - July 30, 2009 2:21 p.m.

"more focused on looking slick than on actual fun." u just described gta4. . .
  • Moosebomber - December 15, 2008 1:57 a.m.

i liked enter the matrix. but then again, when i played it, i was 11.