• JuliePeesgood - March 2, 2011 4:18 a.m.

Haha my god that was amazing. Who knew Brett was so well suited to the leading role in a feature film? Thanks for sharing though that made my day. More please!!!
  • CanadianBeaverHunter - March 2, 2011 4:20 a.m.

That video reeks of awesomeness.
  • Radagast107 - March 2, 2011 4:40 a.m.

First damn good five years from you guys. Congrads! Secondly Damn Reparaz you were deadly accurate with that Frisbee.
  • PlainLikeVanilla - March 2, 2011 4:42 a.m.

Congrats guys. I still can't believe they let you guys use that arm.
  • ssj4raditz - March 2, 2011 4:42 a.m.

Love that vid then, still love it now! Happy 5th Anniversary, GR! LOVE YOU GUYS AND GALS!!
  • RonaldRayGun - March 2, 2011 4:50 a.m.

God this video is funny.
  • DonCheadleVStheworld - March 2, 2011 5:06 a.m.

Bionic arm FTW and aaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllll the ladies!
  • Bobbety - March 2, 2011 5:17 a.m.

The song at the end is Power Plant from Bionic Commando Rearmed. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPtHTroVWPM&feature=player_embedded
  • Modroneman - March 2, 2011 5:27 a.m.

excellent! I missed this video! Got me laughing a few times! Thanks for reintroducing this!
  • Letter11 - March 2, 2011 6:05 a.m.

I loved that video! Keep doing your thing guys, you're the best!
  • Ampatent - March 2, 2011 6:09 a.m.

And in only took four and a half years to get a video player that works. YAY!
  • Crimmy - March 2, 2011 6:34 a.m.

I remember this. I loved it then, and I still do. Oh, and Mikel has killer aim with that flying disk.
  • nomnom52 - March 2, 2011 7:21 a.m.

Funny, I'm moving to Sacramento in April. Maybe I could try out once I graduate? Thanks for all the content You've been giving us over the past five years, and to think I never would have found this place if it weren't for CheatPlanet...
  • humpiedumpie - March 2, 2011 10 a.m.

Five years already! You guys have come so far :) You really are my favourite gaming website, heck, just my favourite website overall
  • electrofreeze - March 2, 2011 10:57 a.m.

So awesome!! ...and super nostalgic for me, as I used to live a couple blocks away from Panhandle Park for four years...
  • TheElephantManchurianCandidate - March 2, 2011 11:13 a.m.

I remember watching this maybe a year before I ever listened to Talkradar. I'm suprised Chris didn't want in on this video but I asume we'll be seeing a steller performance by Chris regarding FPS humiliation later this week
  • VoodooPanda - March 2, 2011 12:47 p.m.

I bet everyone thought you looked like a jackass but then again it is San Francisco...ending song is great
  • AndIThoughtHeSmelledLikePizzaOnTheOutside - March 2, 2011 3:06 p.m.

The one shot that has nothing to do with the robot arm is a dog pooping.
  • seabassuk - March 2, 2011 3:53 p.m.

Totally would want that. But you know there's a gooc hance of being arrested in the UK with that thing on.
  • smallberry - March 2, 2011 4:17 p.m.

This is my second favorite video on GR. I suspect the best one will be posted before the end of the week. Happy 5th birthday guys.