• p0wnd - April 1, 2011 6:52 a.m.

PORTAL?!?!? I disagree but accept this.
  • wedgie - April 1, 2011 6:45 a.m.

oh and Infamous too
  • wedgie - April 1, 2011 6:43 a.m.

Not so sure about Number 1, but overall great list. I saw in the comments what you guys already said about Goldeneye, and there are only a few other games that come to mind for myself. Namely Dragon Age (Really enjoy that game) or maybe some other classic Bioware games, as well as Star Wars Battlefront. Hope they make another Battlefront, played it so much and it is a great game.
  • ilikeduckvaginatista - April 1, 2011 6:40 a.m.

great article guys i love the list cept for a few things(portal, gta's and a few others) but still great job one mostyl getting me to agree wiht you and effort like this makes gr the best gaming site on the interwebzzz:)
  • ThePigHostage - April 1, 2011 6:39 a.m.

Very pleased (and pleasantly surprised) to see Wind Waker get some love.
  • FrapJedi - April 1, 2011 6:37 a.m.

I agree with almost every entry on this list, except number one. Portal is an exceptional game, but best game ever? No fucking way.
  • GamesRadarTylerWilde - April 1, 2011 6:31 a.m.

@spartan6431 I vouched for Max Payne, but hey, there were only 100 entries and a lot of great games.
  • quincytheodore - April 1, 2011 6:31 a.m.

I... I'm ashamed to say.. I never play Portal :( I gotta find a copy
  • Rascanuvols - April 1, 2011 6:15 a.m.

I would have gone with Disgaea instead of FF Tactics. Deeper gameplay, as hilarious as Psychonauts, and with some of the best characters EVER (Mwaaaaaaahahahahahaaaaaa!) Good list, thought. Even with it's blatant lack of FFVII, I still agree with it more than with any other list I've seen.
  • FlashDancerElite - April 1, 2011 6:13 a.m.

Pretty ballsy to put Portal at the top of the list, especially given it's absurdly short playtime, but at least it shows Gamesradar isn't living in the past. Also didn't know there was so much love for Wind Waker, both in the office and the community. Can't say I personally care for it that much (especially over OoT and TP) but then again I also think that Link's Awakening is better than Link to the Past so I'm not surprised my opinion might differ. Otherwise a great list and a fun way to spend a Thursday evening.
  • Coolicle122 - April 1, 2011 6:12 a.m.

Who else just skipped to the end of the article? LOL at GR comments.
  • Yaro - April 1, 2011 6:06 a.m.

I just wanted to take a second to commend GR that Deus Ex is NOT number one. I am so relieved and glad. I don't completely agree with this list (planescape torment, demon's souls etc..) this ain't my list, so it's ok. Besides all these games are truly amazing and I love the fact how diverse (genres, consoles, age...) the list is. Thanks GR for this awesome feature =)
  • ShadowReaper666 - April 1, 2011 6:02 a.m.

I 100% disagree with portal i hated that game.
  • venture - April 1, 2011 5:58 a.m.

I don't disagree with much except, whats up with no MArvel Vs Capcom 2!!!???
  • spartan6431 - April 1, 2011 5:57 a.m.

Why didn't Max Payne 2 make the list? It pretty much invented Bullet Time in games (the first one), and MP2 is still one of the best shooters ever. Looks great, plays great, etc. etc. Not many fans in the office? I've finished that game over 20 times so i might have a bias :D
  • el.waxa - April 1, 2011 5:48 a.m.

It's so refreshing to see a list that doesn't have super Mario bros as number 1. Was nice to see a bit of shenmue love too because I know it's a bit of a Marmite game.
  • killorabbit - April 1, 2011 5:45 a.m.

Oh. And I loved that Black/White were so high an entry. Playing it right now and completely agree. About as exciting as Red/Blue felt back in the day with endless new features, upgrades and pokemon.
  • killorabbit - April 1, 2011 5:39 a.m.

There is SO much good in this list. I would have mentioned Goldeneye as missing but played it myself recently and it didn't hold up quite as well as I'd hoped. I'll agree with you on that. As for #5? I'm off to buy a Gamecube, this needs to be tested.
  • HurleyIsGod - April 1, 2011 5:37 a.m.

Chrono trigger got #3 <<3333333
  • InGen88 - April 1, 2011 5:27 a.m.

Also Fire Emblem for GBA (Technically Fire Emblem VII) is a much better game than the first Advanced Wars. The story is great and your tactics really matter because if you lose one character they're gone. The sprites still look great and the battle animations are perfect and fluid. It's also super deep with tons of branching paths and several endings that all change based on a conversation system. I think it deserves a place on this list.