• tehtimeisnow - February 17, 2013 4:51 a.m.

TERRABLE LIST portel isnt even a real fps gane its boreing and the guns suck and its rated e and everone nows modern warefare3 is the most best game of all time so y isnt it number one?and its so stuped that nitedno games is even on this list nitedno sukcs!they hasnt even ever maked a good game ever!
  • Dante1924 - February 17, 2013 7:37 a.m.

Once again, get your shit together, man! Black Ops II is where it's at now, not Modern Warfare 3! I know this means you need to change your avatar to fit it, but COME ON! Though if you were going to change your avatar, you should consider changing the text in your avatar to comic sans. Oh, and congratulations to whoever had the 1000th comment. Unless it was Tr1p.
  • tehtimeisnow - February 18, 2013 3:04 a.m.

well baclk ops2 is a amazeing gane its my most playd game now other then angrey birds but i seruoisely think modern warefare3 is the most highest piont of the farnchise cuz its just a perfact game in everway cuz cod elite raelly revelutoinized the way we playd the gane and im a big camper wehn it comes to online play and modern warefare3 made it really easy to camp cuz its amazeing i wate for somone to walk by then i screem in the micorphone and shoot them its a amazeing strategy and i get so much kills that way
  • winner2 - February 18, 2013 8:13 a.m.

I literally laughed out loud at this one
  • wadesmit - February 18, 2013 11:23 p.m.

Oddly... Me too... If he keeps making comments like that that are actually genuinely funny, I'd be happy to see more of him around here.
  • wadesmit - February 18, 2013 11:24 p.m.

Tr1p is now KiNki_koNGg. Or so it seems. They type the same, and Tr1p's been absent while KiNki_koNGg's been posting.
  • Imgema - February 17, 2013 6:52 a.m.

Both Ocarina and Majora's Mask are more important that Wind Waker. Ocarina brought the series to 3D and it did so marvelously. Majora's Mask made the series much darker and atmospheric. I'd choose these 2 perks over the visual style of Wind Waker.
  • jeremycarrier - February 17, 2013 6:59 a.m.

The list isn't about what's more important, it's about what game is better to play today. Even then, Wind Waker is just a bad Zelda no matter how you cut it. It's piss easy(have you ever seen the game over screen in WW? Does it have one?), super linear dungeon design on top of being rushed out to the market so it's missing 3 of 'em, has an incredibly tedious fetch quest near the end, bad stealth sections, monotonous sailing, weak set of items...as Zeldas go, it's just not very good.
  • Imgema - February 17, 2013 7:48 a.m.

In the article it says: "but what makes Wind Waker better than a game as historically important as Ocarina of Time? Its visual style and the light-hearted feel that goes with it" And i replied to that.
  • swedishfrog - February 17, 2013 11:56 a.m.

over 1000 comments, well done GR... well done. Being a PC guy myself, of course I have a lot of games I would have wanted on that list, but hey, it is a top 100, not a top 1000. TIE fighter should probably have replaced Rogue Squadron 2, but I was delighted, DE-LIGHT-ED to see the Witcher 2 squeeze in front of FF10. Good flame war fodder, Good list. Good job Radar.
  • ultimatepunchrod - February 17, 2013 1:48 p.m.

I think DMC3 and GOW 2 deserve a spot on any top 100 list, but that's just me.
  • Rocky666 - February 17, 2013 2:01 p.m.

What about "Devil May Cry" "Prince of Persia" "God of War" Series ... Have some respect for them .
  • Noelemahc - February 18, 2013 3:24 a.m.

Prince of Persia is represented with Sands of Time. Arguable, but not overlooked.
  • helder-oliveira - February 17, 2013 2:33 p.m.

Portal at number one?! Dead Space 2 better than Dead Space?! The wind waker over Ocarina of time, one of the most influential games ever made. There are a few controversial choices there to say the least and everyone is gonna have their own opinions but I doubt many people would pick Portal as their favourite game.I haven't played many of the games on that list but if I had to make a list of 100 best games the top 20 would certainly include: Zork: Nemesis (amazing point n click adventure), Little Big Adventure (not Planet), Dead Space, Silent Hill 2, Uncharted 2, Tomb Raider, Ocarina of time, a Ratchet n Clank game (not sure which one though), Burnout 3 instead of Paradise, Call of Duty 4, Half-Life 2, F.E.A.R., and a few others. But in this matter its all relative... very relative indeed.
  • helder-oliveira - February 17, 2013 2:43 p.m.

And "No one lives forever" and "Splinter Cell: Pandora tomorrow"... how could I forget these 2 beauties! :))
  • Geoffthebunchie - February 17, 2013 4:44 p.m.

What about Fallout 3 or New Vegas?
  • Noelemahc - February 18, 2013 3:17 a.m.

Fallout 3 falls rather short of being worthy of the franchise name, TBH, while New Vegas is mostly a retread of Wasteland and Fallout 2 condensed into one game using FO3's engine. While fun, everything about that game is a hand-me-down. Wide-spread opinion, this is. Now, if you'd ask why it's Fallout 2 picked over Wasteland, THAT is a much more debatable subject.
  • Counterpart - February 17, 2013 4:53 p.m.

No mention of Darksiders, Little Big Planet, God Of War, Infamous/Prototype, Borderlands, or Sleeping Dogs? Put in a Legend of Zelda, but its not Ocarina of Time? GTA IV instead of Vice City? BAYONETTA makes it on but there is no mention of DEVIL MAY CRY?
  • talleyXIV - February 18, 2013 12:51 a.m.

If this was a true list, almost every single Zelda game would be on it. The forgetting of LittleBigPlanet, God of War, and Borderlands is pretty retarded.
  • imdyluhn - February 18, 2013 2:25 p.m.

Darksiders is a forgettable game. Prototype was a buggy mess, and Borderlands is plagued with glitches and mods. LoZ WW is easily better than Ocarina of Time imho, and if any GTA should make it it should be SA or 3.
  • michael-northcott - February 17, 2013 5:30 p.m.

Mount and Blade should be on this list somewhere. Maybe not high up, but an indie game being the first to masterfully implemented large scale sword battles on horseback was an amazing step forward for gaming.
  • Nikku7 - February 17, 2013 10:46 p.m.

I'm really happy to see persona 4 shoved in this list. Finally got to play it and it's so much fun. I actually am in agreement with quite a bit on this list. For those who whine about Windwaker so much baffles me. The environments, the story and it's many twists, and the combat are things I feel are all better than anything in Ocarina of Time. I know it has shortcomings for people who don't like the feel of sailing around but it's not like there wasn't a lot to explore. I've spent much longer walking between places on Fallout 3 or The Elder Scrolls. The last bit of the game may have been a fetch quest but I found it fun exploring the different places for the charts. No other Zelda game seems to have such an expansive, mysterious open world to explore, and the game has one of the most epic finales I've witnessed. Give it a break, it's a great game despite have a few (somewhat debatable) flaws.