• D4rkKittenLust - November 10, 2012 8:23 p.m.

and sorry fr the spelling, this keyboard is garbage :)
  • dlam - November 16, 2012 5:31 p.m.

bestest GR comment thread ever ^^
  • GamerTom27 - November 22, 2012 8:09 a.m.

This is a decent list, but it is a bit populist to be honest. Quite a few cult classics have been ignored for more obvious choices. I prefer this list as anyone can vote on it and it changes all the time: http://www.btoe.com/lists/best-video-game-on-earth
  • GanstaCrizzab - November 29, 2012 8:26 p.m.

OH MY GOD! THIS LIST IS... actually, pretty decent... I think Portal being #1 is a bit ridiculous since it hasn't really stood up against much of a test of time (and even now, merely 5 years later, it already seems kinda dated, especially the "humor" we've all been immensely over-exposed to), and Tetris and other entries that get on there simply because of respect are a bit annoying, but other than that, this is actually a really good list of great games that everyone should play. I'm pleasantly surprised at the lack of FPS games...
  • Nerevar - December 1, 2012 3:09 p.m.

Where the heck is Morrowind?
  • joseph-tattum - December 2, 2012 12:30 p.m.

This list is absolute total garbage. The fact that SO many of the great 90's games (starfox 64, Zelda OOT, Zelda MM, FF7 etc etc etc) are not on ths list is absolutely outrageous. Games radar you really tanked on this one. Portal #1? Really? the heck man. I am extremely displeased at this list. The end
  • paddzonik - December 7, 2012 6:55 p.m.

I like the majority of the list. Suprised there was no PS classics in there like a Crash Bandicoot game or a SPYRO!!!
  • nintendo365 - December 22, 2012 12:54 p.m.

I know right? Year of the Dragon was 1/3 of my childhood, the other parts being Smash Bros and Perfect Dark.
  • slobosurfer - December 11, 2012 7:32 p.m.

STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT!!!! That game was my childhood!
  • arctic3ag1e - December 12, 2012 3:35 p.m.

your kidding right? portal?
  • Rashadjc123 - December 13, 2012 11:42 a.m.

You miss Mass effect 3
  • deceasedxo - December 14, 2012 8:07 a.m.

Due to gaming being extremely opinion based, these lists will always spark controversy. That coupled with the fact that these lists are a dime a dozen begs to wonder, why bother?
  • scott-pearson - December 16, 2012 11:34 a.m.

Eternal Darkness and Mortal Kombat should have been on the list
  • MrJP - December 19, 2012 10:30 a.m.

Anyone who puts GTAIV above Red Dead has no soul...
  • Thedigitalg - December 22, 2012 11:28 a.m.

I don't care if this is opinion, Portal being #1 is bullshit. Why do so many people have such a hard-on for it? It was a good game, great even, but no way the best.
  • needles - January 8, 2013 2:56 p.m.

WAY too much hype on Portal. I don't get it either.
  • space_cakes - December 22, 2012 11:43 a.m.

Just browsing the entire list..... and yep, no Garry's Mod. How is that possible?
  • nintendo365 - December 22, 2012 12:52 p.m.

Im not going to complain much, but you mofos put Team Fortress 2 an Melee in the 70s. WTF GUYS. As for Chrono Trigger, Windwaker and Snake Eater's positions, those are perfect spots for them. My biggest issue with Windwaker was that there wasnt anything to do after I did everything. ITS NOT MY FAULT THAT IM AWESOME AT ZELDA GAMES.
  • adam-speight - December 23, 2012 2:52 p.m.

No one except a child of a gamer could think Gears of War 2 is better than the original. The shotgun and in turn the Multiplayer was ruined.
  • Darkhawk - December 24, 2012 11:20 p.m.

It's funny: I've played a lotta GTA in my time, and Vice City still sticks out as my favourite experience. It had, to my mind, the best story, the best voice acting, the best missions, and the best sense of humour. GTAIV wore thin on me after a while, and San Andreas's side missions got boring. III is great though, but obviously dated.