• Elard621 - April 21, 2012 8:46 a.m.

ANSWER OUR QUESTIONS GAMESRADAR!!!
  • BladedFalcon - April 21, 2012 9:08 a.m.

Your level self-entitlement is astounding. GR in no moment has stated that their list is absolute and everyone should agree with it. GR simply put a list on what THEY consider to be the best 100 games. THEIR opinion. You're free to agree or disagree as you see fit. But expecting them o listen to or reply what you say as if you were some kind of indisputable connoisseur of games or gaming authority is nothing short of idiotic.
  • Elard621 - April 21, 2012 9:38 a.m.

Of course you are right, that`s why they put this at the end of the list: "Or maybe you think you found a small flaw with our chart. If that's the case, why not share with us your opinions in the comments? We happily welcome the discussion (but please understand that we are always right)." WE HAPPILY WELCOME THE DISCUSSION. There, do you understand it better when it is written on capital letters? If they welcome the discussion they should be part of it. Oh, and I forgot, do you call idiot at your wife or your mother? No, you don`t. Start calling idiots to them and then come and say it to me. I just want to have my question answered, you don`t have to act like an asshole.
  • BladedFalcon - April 21, 2012 9:52 a.m.

Then you shouldn't have acted like an asshole yourself in the first place. Shouting in capital letters and demanding an answer. Which, by the way, yes, they welcome and encourage discussion, though this is probably meant to be a discussion in egenral between readers. And the editors (Mainly Cooper, form what I've noticed so far) DO take part of it. Only that first, they probably have limited time to do so, because they are either busy or simply feel like doing something else. And secondly, you can't expect them to address every single comment, nitpick and complaint that comes in, specially since there's been at least 100 of those in less than a day. Also, they simply might not consider your comment worthy of an answer, simple as that *shrugs*
  • Govt CHEESE - April 21, 2012 8:43 a.m.

Sorry GamesRadar, but it seems you are not always right. I see nothing from the Dead Space series on this list. Somehow these games are trumped by Day Of The Tentacle? Really? And FFX over FFVII? Srsly?
  • Chewie07 - April 21, 2012 9:26 a.m.

Yeah, FFVII sucked. FFX was much better.
  • samsneeze - April 21, 2012 2:04 p.m.

Yet both pale in comparison to Final Fantasy IV
  • BladedFalcon - April 21, 2012 4:05 p.m.

Which in turn pales in comparison to Final Fantasy VI :P thank you for setting me up beautifully!
  • samsneeze - April 21, 2012 4:51 p.m.

Eh, VI is my second favorite and honestly the only other Final Fantasy game that I enjoyed. I could see someone liking it more.
  • charnickmx - April 21, 2012 5:05 p.m.

I think that Final Fantasy VII is NOT overrated (overhyped yes, but not overrated) and frankly I think that it's a far better game and more memorable than the (overrated) X (winny protagonist, AWFUL voice acting, muddled excuse for a plot and story, idiotic mini games, overreliance on being "cinematic", etc.) wich should NOT have been included on this list. FF VII for all it's imperfections is still pretty competent and memorable, and I think it's the victim more of the fanbase than it being a bad game at all (it's the COD4 of the franchise, everyone knows that I and 2 are better, but COD4 is the one that launched the series to prominence). I've said it before and I'll say it again: yes, X was the las FF that everyone gave a damm about, but it also marks the beggining of the end for the franchise because it's were it all started to go wrong.
  • samsneeze - April 21, 2012 5:32 p.m.

I never said that Final Fantasy VII was overrated or how I felt about it for that matter. There is a reply button for the guy that you want to talk to, not just me.
  • charnickmx - April 21, 2012 5:20 p.m.

I could see some liking IV above VII, while I think that IV is great (I consider it the third best in the series behind VI and VII), I've never thought that it was as polished and memorable as VI, or as interesting as VII. Frankly (aside from Cecil and Kain) the characters weren't very deeply developed (Rosa:Cecil Save me!x10, Rydia:Innocencex20, Cid: Kook!x10, etc.) and the plot was silly (Boom!, there are 4 more cristals underground, boom! now we go to the moon for no reason at all other than it's cool, boom! the other guy is related to the hero, boom! the principal antagonist isn't the final villan, it's another guy that we haven't heard anything about until now, etc.). Altough It was a REALLY FUN game, and I think that's the most important thing, don't you agree?
  • samsneeze - April 21, 2012 5:36 p.m.

The most important thing is how much I enjoyed it. I didn't enjoy any other Final Fantasy as much as I did IV, so that's my favorite. Nothing more to it. Though Dragon Quest is where I'll always get my primary JRPG fix from. Stories of heroes versus evil while bonding with friends who don't rely on weird personality quirks and depression will always be my favorite kind of story to tell.
  • mganai - April 21, 2012 6:58 p.m.

I think FFV doesn't get enough credit, personally.
  • charnickmx - April 21, 2012 4:53 p.m.

Wich also pales in comparison to Chrono Trigger.
  • samsneeze - April 21, 2012 5:30 p.m.

We were clearly talking about Final Fantasy games. Get with the program guy.
  • BladedFalcon - April 21, 2012 5:53 p.m.

Most likely. I admit I haven't played CT yet. But I will try to make it happen soon-ish.
  • Elard621 - April 21, 2012 8:42 a.m.

Man, you even put Skyward Sword as the second best Wii game. I know that you don´t like the Wii, but at least the top 3 games of the console should be on this list.
  • MrJP - April 21, 2012 8:22 a.m.

The trouble with a list like this is you can't really compare games across genres easily so you will never please everyone. That said, this list is poor even ignoring that premise as you outline how your list has been structured and what was factored before giving games places and then didnt follow it at all. Portal shouldnt be in the list (Portal 2 does it all and more there is no new experience to be had going back there) let alone no.1. GTA4 is nowhere near as good as Red Dead, its grey and dull compared to Red Dead and numerous other inconsistencies. That said I was pleased to see Super Metroid and Zelda LTTP getting the recognition they deserve. Surely a Worms game should have gotten a mention, they are timeless?
  • Elard621 - April 21, 2012 8:10 a.m.

I thought you were going to replace Twilight Princess with Skyward Sword. I personally found Skyward Sword better. Why isn´t it on the list?