Topics

Best games

• ilikeike12 - October 9, 2013 9:33 a.m.

October is going to be nuts. Battlefield 4, Pokemon X and Y, Assassin's Creed IV... I mean JEEBUS.
  • Scoob - September 30, 2013 5:21 p.m.

I was expecting Wind Waker HD to be runner up.
  • slimjim441 - September 30, 2013 5:08 p.m.

Wow, september was kind of a lull, wasn't it? I'm predicting... no, betting Pokemon will win october.
  • talleyXIV - October 31, 2013 3:54 p.m.

Wouldn't really describe a month with GTA5 a lull..
  • shawksta - September 30, 2013 4:49 p.m.

Without a doubt.
  • Talvari - September 30, 2013 4:19 p.m.

Happy to see FF14 getting some love. Though we all knew what #1 was going to be :P
  • shawksta - August 30, 2013 2:52 p.m.

Neat I still need to play Gone Home, i want to see this experience for what it is before i get spoiled.
  • Cyberninja - August 30, 2013 2:33 p.m.

So is Gone Home not the month's winner because of length since it did score more then Pikmin 3?
  • BladedFalcon - August 30, 2013 2:52 p.m.

Considering the whining people made in the Gone Home review as it was, probably. If they put Gone Home in the top, even if it deserved it, you'd have not just the same people as before bitching, but also all the Nintendo fanboys, of which there are many here...
  • Cyberninja - August 30, 2013 3:17 p.m.

Personally I was one of the people who complained in the review but I feel that even if I don't agree, it should still get the top spot for the month.
  • shawksta - August 31, 2013 12:39 a.m.

Also Mario Galaxy 2 got 10's in lots of places and yet Red Dead Redemption and Mass Effect 2 were GOTY's Scores shouldnt mean anything.
  • shawksta - August 30, 2013 3:05 p.m.

By what the article states, Pikmin 3 was factored as being a game the Wii U needed as its f*cking baren most of the time and it delivered to provide what it promised. But frankly it shouldnt matter. Gone Home was considered a fantastic experience people who arent scrawny angry over scores to try it themselves. and its not like Gamesradar's list is an official of all time one. Frankly this article in general is bait.
  • Cyberninja - August 30, 2013 3:20 p.m.

I would play the game but I don't have enough funds to put $20 into a 2 hour experience. I can respect the opinions of others though.
  • shawksta - August 30, 2013 8:12 p.m.

Its understandable. I currently have around $15 in my steam account, i still cant get Gone Home
  • ObliqueZombie - August 31, 2013 12:40 p.m.

GamesRadar is a team of people who come together and discuss such lists, but a review is the opinion of one person. They don't consult each other unless for clarification or what have you. It's not all about objectivity, and besides, its a list made for fun anyway. It draws pages views and readers enjoy frivolous lists.
  • agentkuo - August 14, 2013 7:06 a.m.

Oh hell no. 1 Indie game makes the list? What is that shit? And Bioshock Infinite is on here? Just no. Stop. Go home GamesRadar, you are wasted.