• artcellrox - October 31, 2013 11:07 p.m.

No mention of X/Y at all? o_O
  • slimjim441 - November 1, 2013 12:22 a.m.

Yeah, I call foul play. Pokemon beats Ass Creed.
  • N7Spartan95 - November 1, 2013 7:02 a.m.

I don't know, I'm loving Black Flag so far. Seriously, what other game lets you be a pirate in a vast open-world rendition of the Caribbean?
  • slimjim441 - November 1, 2013 12:02 p.m.

To both of you, I have only this to say: meh.
  • N7Spartan95 - November 1, 2013 3:13 p.m.

Not a fan of pirates, I'm guessing? To be honest, that's the whole reason I got the game. And BOY is it fun to attack a ship, board it, hack and slash at everybody aboard, and claim the ship's booty. Not saying Pokemon is bad, but Black Flag to me is new and exciting, even if Assassin's Creed in general isn't.
  • slimjim441 - November 1, 2013 4:59 p.m.

The thing is, I AM a pirate fan. Hell, I own history books and the like all about pirates and privateers. Ass Creed, on the other hand, has disappointed me time and again, and I don't think pirates, samurai, vikings, or even the Imperium could make me want to come back to the games. The pirating wasn't bad from what I played of it. Granted, I only played about an hour, but I did my fair share of shooting, looting, and freebooting anything and everything, but it still felt like Ass Creed to me.
  • Shinn - October 31, 2013 7:53 p.m.

I'm a huge Battlefield guy, but after playing the BF4 beta I'm perfectly happy to sit here and play Pokemon until the price comes down.
  • shawksta - October 31, 2013 4:29 p.m.

Meh. Still playing through Origins, still need to get Black Flag, to which i have my doubts. Personal Game of the Month for me will be Ace Attorney Dual Destinies, WHEN I GET IT THAT IS. My pacing is horrible.
  • zaster154 - October 24, 2013 12:29 p.m.

one of the best games i played( it's a free game) here is the link htp://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=517fdc283261e617222371
  • ilikeike12 - October 9, 2013 9:33 a.m.

October is going to be nuts. Battlefield 4, Pokemon X and Y, Assassin's Creed IV... I mean JEEBUS.
  • Scoob - September 30, 2013 5:21 p.m.

I was expecting Wind Waker HD to be runner up.
  • slimjim441 - September 30, 2013 5:08 p.m.

Wow, september was kind of a lull, wasn't it? I'm predicting... no, betting Pokemon will win october.
  • talleyXIV - October 31, 2013 3:54 p.m.

Wouldn't really describe a month with GTA5 a lull..
  • shawksta - September 30, 2013 4:49 p.m.

Without a doubt.
  • Talvari - September 30, 2013 4:19 p.m.

Happy to see FF14 getting some love. Though we all knew what #1 was going to be :P
  • shawksta - August 30, 2013 2:52 p.m.

Neat I still need to play Gone Home, i want to see this experience for what it is before i get spoiled.
  • Cyberninja - August 30, 2013 2:33 p.m.

So is Gone Home not the month's winner because of length since it did score more then Pikmin 3?