• acepedro12 - August 9, 2014 2:12 p.m.

I think this is list is missing the Starcraft II annoucement trailer (my personal favorite), as well the awesome dubstep CGI Far Cry 3 and, of course, the Dead Island trailer.
  • PotatoSamurai - August 9, 2014 11:12 a.m.

What about FarCry3 10minute trailer?
  • jermain-thomas-jackson - August 9, 2014 10:13 a.m.

Interesting list I did a top 10 of my favorites a while back http://realgamernewz.com/36532/top-10-video-game-trailers-of-the-last-generation
  • megalodon - February 19, 2014 7:29 p.m.

Grand theft auto 3 Killzone 2 Mortal Kombat 2
  • joshua-petras - February 19, 2014 7:14 p.m.

World in conflict had one of the best trailers I've ever seen.
  • jonathan-e-bicker - October 21, 2013 8:43 a.m.

Why wasn't "Dead Island" included? I thought the game was kinda lame, but I literally looked up the song to the trailer to "Dead Island" and PAID MONEY to download it... If that aint an effective trailer, I don't know what is.
  • kslagle - February 19, 2014 12:54 p.m.

The trailer was amazing. It was artful, intelligent, well made and I was certain the game it was previewing was going to be amazing. But alas, the game was terrible. Kudos to whoever made that trailer, though.
  • kellerrr - February 19, 2014 5:50 p.m.

On the last slide they mentioned that they're going to do another 25 in a few weeks. It'll probably be there considering they mentioned it on their facebook post linking this article.
  • kingpin202 - May 23, 2013 3:48 p.m.

So There are two trailers I'll remember forever that should of been on this list... 1. Gears of War 3 "Rendezous"... 2. Wet (The game Sucked, but the trailer was awesome!)
  • kingpin202 - May 23, 2013 3:50 p.m.

I meant Gears of War 2... The Rendezvous trailer...
  • kingpin202 - May 23, 2013 3:54 p.m.

Also, Always Loved Section 8's trailer!
  • Jonamon23 - May 18, 2013 12:25 p.m.

I agree that with everyone that Skyrim should have been on here. However, the best trailer in my opinion is for Ballad of Gay Tony. It's perfect in every way. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dg8jzTQUgkc The music. The editing. The previews of new weapons and vehicles. The charming characters. The famous "Gay Tony Jump". It's all right here.
  • THETHINGABOUT - May 9, 2013 4:32 a.m.

It would be awesome to see the fifty worst game trailers, too. You know, for the week of hate.
  • ihopethisisnotantistasblood - May 7, 2013 12:54 p.m.

bioshock 1
  • sandplasma - May 6, 2013 8:37 p.m.

A little surprised Borderlands trailer wasnt included as it waz pretty action packed with an awesome song.
  • moknives - May 6, 2013 12:44 p.m.

The live action "We Are ODST" trailer is by far my favorite... so much better than the game itself.
  • Brocyclopedia - May 5, 2013 9:53 p.m.

Out of all the Halos the Reach trailer was my favorite. But anyway the way they used Mad World in Gears 3 was amazing.
  • winner2 - May 5, 2013 4:21 p.m.

Ok Dragon Age 2 may not have been what we wanted but that trailer was fucking badass.
  • soren7550 - May 5, 2013 9:34 a.m.

Also, I probably would have picked the Infamy trailer over the teaser trailer for Modern Warfare 2.
  • Tyrande - May 4, 2013 10:22 p.m.

skyrim teaser trailer of course!!! it freaking gave me goosebumps