• vanhaareng - January 11, 2009 10:16 p.m.

what about skate 2? that has to be a pretty major one id say
  • skyguy343 - January 11, 2009 11:49 p.m.

@ vanhaareng agreed, skate 2 will be awesome, the demo almost dislocated my jaw :P jan 21st baby yeah!
  • InsomniacGamer - January 12, 2009 8:11 a.m.

you guys forgot Fear 2 on Feb 13th that games gonna rock
  • RandyChimp - January 12, 2009 2:06 p.m.

Killzone 2 isn't getting enough hype, seriously sony, pull your finger out of your asshole and start bigging this motherbitch up. It looks fucking immense! People only go on and on about Halo because there hasn't been many other exclusive 360 shooters since Halo 3. Just admit it, it wasn't as good as anticipated. The series dies when the second one came out. Thats another thing, Microsoft, pull YOUR finger out of your ass and give your market some exclusive FPS awesomeness, so they don't have to steal MGS from us!
  • Fionn1 - January 12, 2009 3:35 p.m.

its simple....Street Fighter 4 will rule
  • SILVERGUN77 - January 13, 2009 4:14 p.m.

Kings Bounty, Kings bounty, Kings bounty out anytime on the pc will be the sleeper hit of the year, played already as released in USA and fantastic also where is Empire Total War.
  • thetruth1972 - January 17, 2009 2:42 p.m.

Nothing to wet my appetite and what is it about Res Evil it ssssssssucks!!!!!!!!
  • bernie10 - January 19, 2009 5:47 p.m.

godfather 2 and gta4 dlc are only things ill get for awhile
  • Reubenguy - January 26, 2009 11:37 p.m.

DOW2 FTW! it is gonna totally revamp the RTS genre can't wait
  • Snarf - January 9, 2009 10:23 p.m.

I'm first, am I supposed to be happy now, I just feel stupid.
  • chrisat928 - January 9, 2009 10:25 p.m.

Only two games I have any interest in. Sonic's Ultimate SEGA Genesis Collection and Street Fighter 4.
  • Z-man427 - January 9, 2009 11:06 p.m.

RE5... *drools* That's a pre-order for me. I can't wait for it. I don;t know if it'll beat Dead Space though
  • cart00n - January 9, 2009 11:32 p.m.

Isn't the Riddick remake/sequel supposed to come out in the 1st quarter? If so, I'm very surprised it isn't listed here, as I'm sure everyone who has ever played the original is looking forward to this one. Definitely the game I'm most looking forward to playing... again...
  • Levy - January 9, 2009 11:36 p.m.

This quarter is going to be EPIC
  • GearsofRabies - January 9, 2009 11:44 p.m.

You forgot F.E.A.R. 2 and Riddick. Also the Batman game but that might be second quarter.
  • TheSuburbiaRuins - January 10, 2009 12:07 a.m.

RE5 is good.. But nothing amazing, pretty much RE4 again with more "zombies" and better graphics.
  • GamesRadarBrettElston - January 10, 2009 12:19 a.m.

Batman - May Riddick - April Both definitely on my radar though. Pun definitely not intended.
  • jpav59 - January 10, 2009 12:20 a.m.

i am definately getting killzone 2 halo wars and that sonic game i loved sonic when i played it like a lot of years ago
  • Jbo87 - January 10, 2009 12:31 a.m.

I guess it really depends what your into as there is such an array of games there it seems unlikely that everyone will be head over heels. TBH I was never that interested in SF and GTA was (imo) a pile of turd, so the two biggest have made little impression on me. Only Killzone and Dawn of War really appeal and I don't have a PS3 or a decent gaming rig so shit out for me on this list. They missed out LOTR Conquest which is possibly a good thing as its lack of hyppe might just make it a damn sight more entertaining when we finally get our hands on it.
  • Thequestion 121 - January 10, 2009 12:48 a.m.

Hell yeah! Resident Evil 5 just might top RE4. That montage vid was just awesome. Also, i need to get Killzone 2. Too bad u can't knife at any time.