Topics

DS DSi top 10

We Recommend

• WillisTron - September 19, 2012 1:08 a.m.

Almost 10K for just 12 hours of work?? Where do I sign?! That's hardly any work at all!! That fits my lifestyle well too since I don't like to work all the time, but I still wouldn't mind a lot of money! FINALLY I found the career path for me! I cannot express in words sir my gratefulness, that just out of the kindness of your own heart, you decided to grace us strangers with some information that can, and I'm sure WILL change the way I live FOREVER. God bless you!
  • Thedigitalg - September 17, 2012 1:59 p.m.

The curve on Advance Wars was way off track, am I the only one who thought this? The levels are really easy, just spam neotanks, until the last 5 missions then BAM! This shit takes all the difficulty that should've been in the earlier levels, bundles it up and cannons it into your face.
  • Asoka99 - November 30, 2013 11:20 a.m.

You are crazy if u think Pokémon Black and White are better than Heartgold and Soul Silver. My fav pokemon games are Crystal, SoulSilver, and Y. Black and White were my least favorite and I found to be least entertaining Pokémon games. BTW where is Heart Gold and Soul Silver on this list?
  • leotakacs - January 13, 2014 3:25 p.m.

The best Pokemon games are Pokemon Black 2 and Pokemon Red.
  • SuperSATA - January 24, 2014 8:43 p.m.

Augh! Opinions! They hurt! They hurt!
  • Shigeruken - March 4, 2014 10:57 p.m.

Sorry guys, but Heart Gold / Soul Silver is still the best DS game of all time. Fantastic multiplayer modes, best Pokemon story, best Pokedex, and after you finish the game you head over to the Gen 1 region and play through the Red/Blue gym set. It used the touch screen better than any other game did too. Truly it is as close as we will come to a perfect game.
  • J-Fid - March 5, 2014 3:35 p.m.

Poor Pokemon choice for this list. In my opinion, Gen. 4 is the greatest generation of all time based on all of the additions, perfections, and sprite mastery that the gen. brought to everyone. Gen. 5 did far less to improve on Gen. 4 than 4 did to Gen. 3.
  • shawksta - March 5, 2014 3:40 p.m.

Yoshi's Island DS was great, and challenging, sure the final boss was a butcher of the original and the music isnt as memorable as the original but everything else was neat, specifically in a gameplay stand point. Damn, no Hotel Dusk? Atleast Ghost Trick is number 8, goddamn that game was great.
  • SunniDee - March 5, 2014 8:37 p.m.

The World Ends With You should have at the bare minimum be top 10 if not top 5. Bower's Inside Story was a game that should have been ranked 2nd because Fawful. Pokemon White and Black should have been 3rd. Chinatown Wars is overrated. Also even though Heart Gold and Soul Silver is the best pokemon game on the DS, I think they tried to avoid remakes/ports of older games on the lists
  • GOD - March 5, 2014 10 p.m.

Needs more Golden Sun: Dark Dawn.
  • Relayer71 - March 7, 2014 5:30 p.m.

The DS was home to every Final Fantasy from 1 to 6. What can be more impressive? I'll tel you what - one of those (FF IV) was a remake that was very tastefully done and left me (and many others, I'm sure) salivating for a remake of FFVI! The DS was a JRPG machine. And thanks to it's backward compatibility, now the 3DS is the greatest handheld of all time.
  • Semir - April 11, 2014 9:36 p.m.

Best Pokemon game goes to... Pokemon Blue, then Pokemon silver. Follow by Pokemon Soul Silver.