• Ironarm - February 25, 2011 10:52 p.m.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
  • Billiam101 - February 25, 2011 10:50 p.m.

Well, that looks very interesting. Wish I knew what the heck they were talking about though.
  • NathanXplosion - February 25, 2011 10:49 p.m.

After all the press "Catherine" got outside of Japan I would be shocked if this game didn't get released here.
  • dphoenix192 - February 25, 2011 10:48 p.m.

Atlus constantly will say they don't have plans until they fell like official announcing it. I wouldn't put too much faith in it. Although just because of the nature of the game, they might think its not a good idea or something especially with the whole Atlus Index thing. They have been moving away from their usual games lately, but I can't imagine they would not localize a game that their japanese company made.
  • sirdilznik - February 25, 2011 10:22 p.m.

They have to release this internationally. The game is just so different and frankly bizarre. The world needs these types of different games to give people some choice besides the endless stream of COD clones.
  • JTHomeslice465 - February 25, 2011 10:22 p.m.

That means they are.
  • DeathByYeti - February 25, 2011 10:20 p.m.

Next year we will get it
  • flabslapper - February 25, 2011 10:19 p.m.

You know what? I'm sick of Japan's crappy attitude towards us. Every time I've wanted a game from Japan that they said they had 'no plans' for and then they finally came out with in the US, it usually ended up being conceptually and visually beautiful but played like crap anyway, i.e. Fragile Dreams, so screw it, I don't care if this game never gets released in the US, the game probably sucks anyway, and I'll just watch the cutscenes on youtube YA HEARD
  • LordGremlin - February 25, 2011 10:18 p.m.

Ah, no NA basically means no EU as well. Are they fucking kidding me???!!!!
  • NearNRiver - February 25, 2011 10:17 p.m.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Please Atlus, be kind!
  • Redeater - February 25, 2011 10:13 p.m.

I haven't been so creeped out by a game characters since the clowns in Clock Tower!! So this may be for the best.
  • MrDuracraft - February 25, 2011 10:13 p.m.

But I want to know why the hell his mouth opens so wide! *sob*
  • killerjuan77 - February 25, 2011 10:12 p.m.

What?! Are they serious?!